Chapter 22.

Trey's POV :
After my fun morning with Farah, I went to take a warm shower.

I already felt guilty for what I did. I feel like I rushed her into it. She's so fragile, and doesn't know how mean I can actually be. I'm such an asshole for saying those things to her. God why am I such a jerk?

At any moment she could just leave me, for that fucking bitch Eric or Aaron who knows? I need to watch my mouth.

I sure hope she doesn't go back and associate with Jessica all the details. Farah was so good for a virgin, it was hard to believe. Even Jessica wasn't good, and she wasn't even a virgin.

I hated myself so much for ever having sex with Jessica, it disgusted me. I'm so stupid for making Farah think I liked it and want her when I want absolutely nothing to do with her, but that's my only defensive weapon.

I finished washing and cut the shower off. I wrapped a towel around my body and sprayed some cologne on my skin.

I dressed myself in the same clothes, I would change into something else when we got back on the bus. Farah said she would take a shower before we leave tonight, so I decided not to bicker with her.

After being dry I exited the bathroom to find Farah laying on the bed dressed. She looked tired, and almost like she had run a marathon.

"You okay?" I approached her.

"Lay with me." She told me in a smooth tone.

I crawled onto the bed, turning her body to face my direction. I pulled her soft head into my chest, under my chin and held her tightly. No words needed to be said, she knew, she knew I had fallen deeply in love with her.

Farah's POV :
I pulled away from under Trey's chin and up to his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him.

His face shown concern and guilt.

"Nothing baby." He smiled.

"Tell me." I said with annoyance.

"I just feel bad. For taking your virginity. You won't understand because you aren't a guy, it's just once it is taken it cannot be given back and-"

"You are, the only once i would even want to take it." I butted in, shaking my head, why was he acting like this now?

"You just, don't know how.. Cruel I've been. How cruel I am." He looked down.

"Stop bringing this up Trey. Yeah you're an asshole, but I don't care. I see the goodness in you." I told him.

"Okay." A smile spread across his face.

"Well I'm hungry." I frowned.

"Me too. Let's order some food?" He suggested.

"Yeah." I shrugged sliding off the bed.

"Pizza?" He asked. "I heard they have the best."

"Pizza it is then. I'm going to go check up on Jessica." I headed towards the door.

"Are you, Gonna tell her?" He asked with worry.

"Trey is there something you need to say?" I turned around with anger in my eyes.

"I just don't want her saying my sex with her was the same. Because it wasn't. I honestly felt nothing Farah... I don't want her to break us apart." He shrugged.

It was so funny seeing Trey this way because he was never in love before.

"Relax baby I'm yours." I winked, sliding out of the door.