Chapter 51

Farah's POV |

I rolled around on the mattress early, picking at my hair, curled in my face. I shuffled away, watching August asleep on the floor.

I wondered to myself if I had been the one to kick him off. I desperately wanted to go swimming.

I also wanted to get him up and out of my apartment, but I refused to be rude after everything he'd done for me the day before.

I quietly rummaged through my clothes, finding my Victoria Secret bathing suit.

I took it along with some soap to the bathroom. I was shocked to see how nice the shower and bath was, not to mention there were already towels and soap in there.

I shut the door and locked it behind me. I hurried to cut the water to warm, undressing and jumping in.

I stood motionless, feeling the water drip down my spine. It was quiet, the whole top apartment was quiet. Which was perfect, because I loved nothing more than silence.

Sometimes, I wanted to drown in my own silent pain. If there somehow was a way I could just go back, and delete my past or the things I've done, I swear I would.

I rubbed the soap from my breasts to my feet, then let the water take it away. I simply ran water through my hair, knowing I was going to the pool. I cut the water off after my satisfying shower. I reached for the towel I laid on top of the shower top. I dried my body, then exited the shower.

I glanced to the mirror, clear. Most showers' heat caused the mirror to get foggy, but not this one. I slowly approached the mirror, gazing at myself. I never looked at myself the same anymore. When I saw me, I saw a lost girl, who wishes for a better chance at life.

I applied some of the body spray and deodorant already stored in the closet, then put on my bathing suit. It fit me well, complimenting my butt.

Next I played around with my hair, getting it to partially dry. I put everything in a neat pile, I needed to go pick up a hamper for dirty clothes.

When I walked out of the bathroom and saw August still sound asleep, I realized I didn't have a car.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. I would need to buy one today.

I reached for my phone, calling downstairs in the lobby. The front desk lady told me a car would escort me to the location I needed to attend.

I walked to the door, an elevator beside it, just for me. I pressed the button, and immediately the elevator opened. I pressed the main floor button, and was gone.

••••

"Yeah just up here sir." I was leading the driver to Trey's neighborhood, sadly. I loved his pool.

"Here we are." He pulled up. "Do you need a ride back?" He asked me.

"Maybe, I'll let the lady at the desk know. Thank you again." I smiled at him, opening the passenger door to leave.

I waved goodbye, and he pulled off in the Mercedes, heading back to the hotel.

Nobody was at the pool, which was a huge plus. Swimming alone had to be the best thing!

I jumped the pool gate, because I didn't know the code and of course I couldn't ask Trey.

I jumped into the six feet in the pool, squirming to the top for air. The feeling was nice... I hadn't felt so peaceful in such a long time.

I laid back flat on my back, letting the sun hit my body. If I said so myself, I needed some color.

I stood straight in the water turning around when I heard the gate move.

Holy no.

Trey Songz, I always had the worst surprises.

I sighed, not having the energy to get out of the pool and leave. I expected him to turn around instantly, but I watched as he avoided eye contact with me, setting his stuff down by mine. I shifted towards the side of the pool, watching him take his shirt off. He spun around, walking up to me and taking a seat to let his feet hang in the water. It was crazy quiet, only the sound of water moving.

"Waits on my apology." He interrupts the silence.

I sighed, swimming to the edge to get out. I was not about to argue with Trey. He wasn't my problem anymore. He grabbed my arm as I reached for the railing to climb out.

"Stop." He muttered.

"Trey just let go." I looked at him with my head high. This wasn't what I wanted, I didn't want this any longer.

"I don't want to." He admitted, letting my arm free.

"I'm not here to argue, I just came to swim." I said honestly.

"Funny how you chose my pool?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Small world huh?" I blinked.

"I'm sorry for kicking you out of my car. Look, you know how I get when I'm mad, I lose it." He huffed.

"I'm not mad, but it's not my problem anymore." I shrugged, climbing up the pool rail.

"Wait." He stopped me. "Farah I shouldn't have left you. You know how I am. Can we just let this go?" He asked.

"Trey." I walked to sit beside him. "I don't want this. You treat me like however you want. You can be a very loving and sweet man, but you are every bad thing I see in my dreams. I don't want this. I need more. More than this arguing. No matter what, you never leave your girl alone. I've never met somebody who could be so foul to anyone. Ever since I met you, I don't know. Nothing is the same. This just isn't what I need. I deserve someone to love me endlessly, and never hurt me over and over. So it's over, for good." I squinted my eyes at him.

He was calm, and took a look away, tears suddenly streaming out of his eyes.

"Why are you crying Trey? I mean come on. You could have any girl." I admitted.

"In your sleep.. In your sleep you made a promise to me. You said, you said that no matter what you would never leave." He looked back to me.

"It was a dream Trey."

"I love you more than endlessly, I'm just too fucked up for you to see it. I had a bad start in life, this is all I know Farah.. But I do know you are good for me. You keep me sane. I don't think life without you is possible. The first time you left me, I felt... Abandoned."

"I'm sorry you felt that way." I said quietly.

"I'm not letting you leave." He shook his head.

"That's not your decision to make!" I pointed out.

"Can I change your mind?" He asked.

"No. I've made this a choice. Maybe some day down the road, we can find ourselves again. But for now, I need to move on."

SORRY IVE TAKEN SO LONG TO UPDATE!
I hate to do this to Trey and Farah!!!!!
At the beginning they were so close awh. Heartbreaking even for me to write lol

But xoxoxoxo