Chapter 18.

Farah's POV :
After our bath date, Trey propped up and stepped out. I was secretly surprised he didn't try to have sex with me, but I didn't speak of it.

He wrapped a towel around his body, then went to a closet and pulled one out for me.

"These were left here." He told me, walking over to me.

I stood up and allowed him to wrap the towel around my body.

"I need my clothes.." I told him.

"Just, go to the room out there." He told me.

After a couple minutes of waiting on the bed, Trey walked out with my bra and a long black t shirt. He had on a pair of boxers and no shirt.

"Wear this." He handed it to me.

"Okay.." I said slowly, putting my clothes on, and ignoring his presence.

He scooted up on the bed and waited silently for me to change. When I was done i gently set my towel down on the floor, and slid up to him. He opened his arms, allowing me to fall into his body.

"Let's talk." I suggested.

"About what baby?" He asked me.

"Everything." I said quietly.

"I want to know about your life before I became involved." I tapped his chest.

"Mmmm.." He sighed. "Well, I used to be a mess honestly. Sleeping with different girls every night, wait why are you asking me this?" He asked abruptly.

"Curious I guess." I sighed, closing my eyes.

"You did promise Jes to sleep with her." He reminded me.

"Uhhhh, carry me to her room." I begged.

"Just stay with me." He laughed positioning me under him.

He put his hand under my shirt. "May I?" He glanced towards me.

"No, not tonight." I shrugged, moving around to get off the bed.

"I don't think so." He pulled my legs back and immediately dived his head into my area.

A laugh and moan escaped my mouth as he dragged me up on the bed. He pulled his head out and told me to keep my position. He climbed off the bed to the door, quietly leaving the room. Moments later he arrived and informed me Jessica was sound asleep. He shut the door quietly.

"I'm tired." I huffed.

"Alright then, we always have tomorrow morning." He winked, sliding up into bed with me.

He opened the covers and opened his arms for me to fall into them.

(Next day)
Farah's POV :
I woke up early the next day, thinking hard about everything. I needed to back to the concert car lot and get my car and phone, and how I was going to make a living now. Trey was no longer beside me anymore. I propped up, and out of bed. I headed quickly towards the kitchen, spotting Trey and Jessica.

"Hey." I waved awkwardly.

"Went and got the car. Here is your phone." Jessica walked over to me.

"Oh yeah, um thanks." I said awkwardly.

This was a very awkward morning and I couldn't quite figure out why.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked Trey.

"We'll be driving to Los Angeles tonight. I have a concert in a week. I need you to write me some new songs, asap." He informed me.

"I'll do it on our drive there, how much do I get paid?" I asked uneasy.