Chapter 24.

Trey's POV :
I hate being apart from Farah. I never should have let her leave. I feel the need to, protect her. I'm so stupid for leaving her. I come home in one day, my last concert last night was okay I guess. Everything was so different without her. I've never felt this way about anyone, ever..

Farah's POV :
Okay, so I was officially crazy. Well, not all the way. Trey comes back tomorrow, and I've recovered from the night before last, kissing Aaron.

I visited my parents, and Clara, who was doing so much more better it was like I had a different sister. But now I'm pushing it. I invited Eric over to have some lunch with me.

I just wanted to check in with him and see how everything was. I was waiting at the lunch spot on campus. I was surprised he even answered my calls. I decided not to tell Jessica about this, it was too risky.

Finally, I saw Eric's car pull up, and he walked out and into the lunch area. He sent me his familiar nice smile, while walking over to me.

"It's been a while." He chuckled sitting down.

"I know.. How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm.. Doing good. How are you?" He asked me.

"Can't complain." I said truthfully. "I just wanted to see how you were, so much has happened between us and, I don't know, I just kind of feel bad I guess." I confessed.

"Look, Farah I will always love you, honestly. I'm just glad everything has happened. I'm with someone else now and I am in love with her. In love. But I will always have a peice of me that cares for you. I am glad we could have this talk, because I do care for you.. Just not the same." He told me.

"Yeah. I completely understand." I agreed.

"I can't stay much longer, I'm just driving through town." He bit his lip.

Just then I spotted Jessica walking towards the restaurant.

"Okay, see Ya." I rushed him off.

I stood up before him, and ran to the counter to act like I was ordering something, but Jessica saw me run from the table.

"Wow." She laughed, looking from me to him.

"I, um.." I looked for words.

"You know what, I'm going to let you handle this. I'm honestly just here for a drink." She told me.

I huffed and waved a quick goodbye to Eric before rushing out of the restaurant. Why are bad things constantly happening to me? I waited in the cold at Jessica's dorm, finally hearing footsteps behind me.

"Thank god!" I turned around.

But it wasn't Jessica who appeared before me mad, it was Trey.

"Trey?" My jaw dropped.

"Didn't expect me to come back so early?" He raised his voice.

"I, just..." I trailed off confused.

"I was thinking about how much I missed you Farah. So I drive all the fucking way up here, to see Jessica in the lunch area. And guess who I saw next, fucking Eric! So I went inside and asked him why he was here, and you know what he said? You fucking invited him! To talk? But no, that's not the worst, I ran into your lover boy, Aaron. Who was on his way up here, and I stopped him and asked if he'd seen you. And he said the last time was a couple nights ago. The night your ass was busy playing truth or dare? Are you out of your fucking mind Farah? And the best thing, he kissed you. Fucking kissed you. Yeah, I made him confess.. And he needed to, because your sneaky fucking ass did all this shit. I was only gone for three fucking days and this is the shit I come back to! The only thing I ask, and don't play me, did you like the kiss?" He asked me furiously.

"Dammit Trey, yes. Yes dammit I liked it! And I feel awful! I don't like him and I did try to decline the kiss. He begged and I tried to say no.. And he pulled me in. My mistake was where I didn't pull back. And didn't tell you. This is all fucked up, and seems so fucked up. I don't care for Aaron or Eric, I just wanted to see how Eric was doing. He's in love with someone else and I am too.." I admitted.

"Well I sure hope he's in love with your hoe ass too, cause we're done here." He turned around.

"What did you just say to me?" I screamed through tears.

"A fucking hoe. Go get Eric to finger you, or a matter fact, fuck your self." He spit.

I ran after him in tears. He was running from me, and eventually I stopped in the road as he ran to his car and fell. I was in the road sobbing, and scraped my arm. Jessica noticed me fall, running quickly out of the restaurant and over to me.

"What the hell?" She screamed running fast.

Trey turned around to see my arm bleeding and me crying, looking up as rain began to fall. I felt completely miserable, and wanted to end everything with my life.

"Farah! What the fuck Trey?" She growled at him.

He jogged over to me on the ground.

"What did you do?" She screamed at him.

"Me? She's the one kissing other guys!" He defended himself.

"Bull fucking shit Trey! This bitch is in love with you, I'm the dumbass who forced her to play the fucking game. She went on and on about how she didn't want to play because of you, and honestly, she just checked up on Eric to see how everything was.. And you take it to this. This is nothing compared to you kissing that bitch I saw you on tv with."

"It was just for the cameras! I didn't know what I was doing!" He screamed.

"You did what?" I leaned up as my heart dropped.

"Farah..I-"

"You are right, we are completely done here. You called me a hoe when in no way I am! I hate you." I cried, standing up in blood.

I ran back towards the dorms as Jessica called behind me.

I heard both her and Trey scampering behind me. I fell towards the ground, falling to sleep as I reached the dorm door.

•••
Farah's POV :
When I awoke Trey appeared in front of me. I checked my surroundings to see I was in Jessica's room. My arm had a bandage around it and I didn't spot Jessica.

"She went to get some water." Trey told me, watching my eyes travel across the room.

I made eye contact with him, staring blankly at him. I had nothing to say to him, so I said nothing.

"Farah, I am sorry, I am just so jealous." He frowned.

I continued to look at him, not a single word escaping my mouth. I was confused, and lost. I had to questions to answer for myself, did I love him? And do I love him?

Hey guys! Already working up to 300 views :) keep reading .. Might be awhile before my next update but yeah! Xoxo