Chapter 39.

Farah's POV :
"I really should get going home.. I can meet you tomorrow though I suppose, for the searching with money." I laughed.

"Yeah. I'll take-"

We both jumped to a loud bang on the door.

"What the fuck?" August jumped up. "Stay." He ordered.

He rushed towards the door, opening it.
And who was standing there, full rage, angrier than I've ever seen him? Trey.

"I'm calling the fucking cops!" August yelled.

"Don't touch or talk to what's mine!" Trey pushed August, entering the house.

August slapped him across his face, causing him to slip.

I jumped quickly off the couch, running to the door, close to them.

"Both of you stop!" I cried to the top of my lungs.

"You both should feel ashamed! What the hell Trey? I really thought you had more common sense than this! What is wrong with you? Under no circumstance can you bang on a persons door, not to mention how you know where he lives!"

August backed off from him, leaving Trey sitting on the floor.

"You can not trust him Farah. Just please, hear me out. He will be the end of you. The end of your heart, mind, everything. You have to believe me." He panted, gasping for air.

"I don't. You're acting like a child. Leave." I crossed my arms.

"Not without you." He shook his head.

"I'm calling the police." August reached for his phone.

"Don't." I warned him.

"So you're on his side?" He asked shocked.

"There's nothing I hate more than violence." I objected, causing him to stop.

"Thank you, for telling me more about you." He blinked several times.

"Leave Trey." I took my eyes off August.

"I'm not leaving without you." His eyes frowned.

"August I'm sorry. This won't happen again.
Let's go Trey." I helped him up.

"Farah." August grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch her." Trey pushed him off.

"I'll talk to you later." I told August, leaving out the door.

•••
"Thank you for coming with me." Trey spoke as we drove silently down the highway.

"Take me home." I commanded him.

"Farah." Trey sighed.

"Do you not get I'm done with you? Stay out of my life for good! I had to leave just to get you out of there so he didn't call the cops!" I shouted.

"I didn't realize you were angry." He mumbled quietly.

"More than angry." I kept my eyes ahead of me.

"You just don't get I'm not going to let you go do you?" His voice raised.

"The sad thing Trey.. You started to care when it was too late. You honestly couldn't see what was in front of you." I turned my head to face him.

"Of course I always saw what was in front of me Farah." His voice shown disbelief.

"But you didn't treat me like I should've been treated. I was constantly fighting for you. Now when you see i am ready to move on, you want to care. Too fucking late. I don't care if you are Treeey Songz." I huffed.

"Sex, feelings, thoughts, emotions, happiness." Trey stated.

"What the hell does that have to do with this Trey?" I shook my head.

"All that August wants." He shrugged.

"Shut the fuck up about August-"

"Don't you dare cuss at me in my own car! Go fucking walk if you want to! But you will not cuss in my own damn car." He warned.

"Let me out." I said the words slowly.

"Fuck. Farah just don't cuss please." His voice got soft again.

"Exactly what I thought." I chuckled sarcastically.

"I am lost." He said after a long pause of silence.

I glanced over at him, his eyes focused on the road. For the first time, I saw the real pain in Trey. He looked hurt, like he lost his parents. I forget how much this boy has been through.

"It's okay to be lost sometimes." I whispered.

"I've never loved anyone so much. The bad thing is I did do wrong, I destroyed you. Now he is going to destroy you fully, and by that time I'll be gone." He said quietly.

Sorry I left you guys hanging! This chapter was kind of crazy and pointed out. I'll be sure to smooth everything out in the next chapter. Read my book pieces if you get a chance!