Chapter 17.

Farah's POV :
Trey hired professional movers to quickly move Jessica and my belongings. Trey noticed me staring off into the distance.

"Go say bye to him." He sighed.

"Trey its-"

"Go, you deserve to." He told me.

I turned around to find Aaron walking down the street, confused.

"Hi.." He said approaching me.

"Hey." I said shaky.

"Do you mind if I ask what the hell is going on?" He looked around me.

"I, I am leaving." I said quietly.

"Leaving?" He pulled my arm off to the side. "You can't leave, I, Farah I like you. I've been looking to tell you I just couldn't find myself to." He frowned.

"I am so sorry Aaron, I really like you, there just can't be this, an us.. Right now." Tears formed into my eyes.

"I understand. Have fun with, Trey." He coughed, pulling me in for a hug.

I heard footsteps behind me, as Trey appeared.

"So this is him?" Trey half laughed.

"Leave him alone Trey, bye Aaron, I will text you." I told him.

"No she won't." He called and I glared at him.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to Aaron.

I really felt like I was making a mistake somehow. My mom had already called the college, telling them about my departure. I really hoped this was all worth it.

After hours of moving, we arrived at an apartment in the city of Atlanta. It was a nice two story apartment, the fancy kinds that cost more than houses.

"You can leave the truck here for now, come back tomorrow." Trey told the movers.

We were all exhausted, and Trey's security guard and the bus driver stayed on the bus. Trey, Jessica, and I hobbled up the stairs, and into the apartment.

"This is nice." Jessica nodded.

"Very nice." I sent a smile to Trey.

"Um, so should we go to bed, it's late and I need to take a shower and stuff." Trey butted in.

"Yeah, cool. I'll find a room. I suppose you two are sleeping together?" Jessica looked over to me.

"Yea- well, actually, it's Farah's decision." Trey said slowly.

I sent him a smile, happy he was letting me decide.

"Uh, yea, I'll sleep with you Jes, I just am gonna chill with Trey for a while if you don't mind." I told her.

"That's fine, see you in a minute." She smiled, walking down the opposite side of the hallway.
Trey and I headed the other direction.

"I, um, I'm going to take a shower." He looked over to me.

"Okay." I nodded smiling.

He nodded his head and headed towards the bathroom, then turning around to shout my name.

"Farah!" He called.

"Yes?" I jumped.

"Join me?" He got down on his knees.

"I like you begging." I laughed. "Do it again." I chuckled.

"Pretty please. I beg you, my queen." He bowed down before me.

"Deal." I helped him up and wrapped my hand into his.

He led me to the bathroom, immediately going to the bath and turning the water on.

"I thought we were taking a shower?" I asked confused.

"We were, but I changed my mind. Come."
He motioned for me to walk over to him.

He lifted his shirt above his head, throwing it on the floor.

"Let me undress you please." Trey told me.

"Umm..." I looked around embarrassed.

"Oh come on, I've already tasted the most valuable thing on you. Please baby." He begged.

"Okay." I gave in.

He slowly folded my shirt over my head, revealing my bare skin except for my bra. He undid the straps, kissing my back slowly after.

He next unbuttoned my pants, sending a shiver through my body. He slid my pants down my legs, throwing them across the floor. Next he delicately slid my underwear down. I stood in front of him, absolutely naked.

"So so beautiful." He glanced me from my head to my toes.

"Let's get in." He slid his pants and boxers down, revealing his length, which was quite large and set me off guard.

He hopped into the bubble bath, and reached out for my hand. He helped guide me in, and propped me up on his lap, then pushed me down into the water, getting my full body wet.

"Hey!" I laughed, pushing bubbles out of my eyes so I could see clear.

He chuckled, "what would I do without you?" He asked me.

"You tell me." I looked at him.

"I definitely wouldn't be standing here, where I am. I need you." He kissed my cheek.

"And I need you." I agreed with him.

Hey guys! So this is short of a short chapter I've been SO BUSY! So sorry!! Anyways hope this satisfies you for now... Feel free to comment or something! :)
Xoxoxoxo