Chapter 43.

Trey's POV :
I stretched out on the living room couch. For once in a long time, I wanted to sleep alone.

I left Farah after she faded to sleep. I just needed time to think. I needed to get my stuff back together, and get back on tour so I could write again. I knew I was holding Farah back.

I didn't know why God kept sending her back to me, knowing we are no good for each other. Sometimes I wish we never met, but that would be wrong of me to think, only because I love everything about her so much. My love never fades, I haven't gone a day without thinking about her since I met her.

Since the day I fucked that girl in college and she was there, I couldn't get her out of my head. She was one of a kind, and I can't see myself finding someone as interesting as her.

Farah's POV :
I woke up from being cold. I woke up alone, something I hated. I wanted to sleep again, for days.. But I knew I couldn't. I forced myself up. I slid out of the covers, leaving the room. I examined the hallways for Trey, eventually getting into the living room. He was laying on the couch, eyes open, looking down at his feet.

"Good morning." I said softly, approaching him.

"Hi." He gazed up at me.

"I hate waking up alone." I crossed my arms. "I was worried something happened."

"Oh no." He said dryly.

"Should I cook breakfast this morning?" I suggested, walking into the kitchen across from the couch.

"I'm not hungry." I heard him whisper behind me.

"Well I am." I laughed, reaching the refrigerator.

"When are you planning on getting the things from your house?"

"Oh whenever." I shrugged, turning to face him with apple juice in my hand.

"Oh." He nodded.

"What is it?" I set the juice down with my left hand.

"We can't wait this off forever, and I want to get back on tour and make more money, I'm going bankrupt." He stood up, walking towards me.

"If you need money I have-"

"No baby. I don't want your money, it's yours." He chuckled, walking up behind me.

"Ours." I corrected him.

"No..." He pressed himself against my back.
"I think you know what is ours." He squeezed my body.

"Trey Songz hasn't changed a bit has he? I turned my head back.

"Nope." He kissed my cheek. "Please let's start our day off right." He begged.

"Hmmm." I turned around to face him directly.

"It's not your decision now." He picked me up, carrying me to his room.

He plopped me down on top of his bed, reaching up to take the shirt off of his body.

I sat soundless while I examined the way his body moved. It was the most soothing site to see.

"Do you want me to undress you?" He looked bewildered.

"You can." I gave off a tiny smile.

He let his shirt fall out of his hands, as he glanced up and down my little body. He started with my shirt, raising it above my head, letting it go to the floor. He kissed my neck, down to my stomach, ignoring the fact my bra was still on. His kisses were fragile, each kiss taking its own time.

As if this were the last time Trey would kiss me.

His large hands reached for my pants pocket, tenderly undoing my buttons. He stretched my pants down my legs, again letting my clothes fall the the floor.
All left on me was my lace underwear and my laced bra.

A smirk spread across his face as he glistened up and down my body.

"What?" I shuffled uncomfortable.

"You are very attractive." He bit tightly on his lip. "What do you want first?" An eyebrow shifted up.

"I don't think I have to tell you." I admitted.
Because Trey already knew what felt right.

"So you want my tongue?" He hummed to himself.

"Would be nice." I laughed quietly.

He traced my thin underwear with his hands, sliding it down my thighs, just a little bit. I already felt as if I would reach my limit, just by his first touch. My eyes squeezed together, as I glanced back at him. He was captured onto my eyes.

"Don't come until I say so. I want to teach you." He explained. "If you do before I allow you, I'm going to make it hurt, and I'm not going to stop."

"Okay." I agreed, taking up his challenge.

His face split in between my legs. My body jolted as I felt his tongue intertwine with me. I already knew I was going to lose. My back arched, as distant moans left my lips.
His hot tongue was twirling inside of me, and continued to move deeper, and deeper.

"Trey." I warned.

Yet he did not stop, my body was moving, fighting not to come. His hands held down the sides of my waist, as he traveled up and down of my clit. Suddenly he pulled out, shooting me a sharp look. His body traveled up onto me, as he kissed my lips, his tongue parting inside my mouth. I kissed him back, my hands falling onto the sides of his face. His fingers then split into me, making my body jolt. He pumped back and forth, still kissing me hard.

And I came, without warning, screaming out in the pleasure.

"I didn't say come." He whispered harshly into my ear, removing his fingers.

His face quickly traveled back down, as his tongue split back into me.

"Ohhhh." I moaned as he licked me.

My legs were shaking sharply, yet he still licked, and I began to feel sore.

"Enough." I begged.

He continued licking, harder and harder, it didn't feel pleasuring anymore, it hurt.

"Trey please." I begged.

After a moment he stopped, leaving me panting.

His body came up again and he kissed me on the forehead lightly.

"All done." He smiled.

Haven't published in a while! Check out my new book Pain & Pleasure btw!! :) xoxo