Chapter 6.

Farah's POV :
Jessica had a weird expression on her face when Trey and I entered the restaurant.

His hands were still placed around my waist, and she looked shock. We awkwardly approached her, with a cup in her hand.

"Well this is a once in a lifetime thing, to see Trey's hands around one girl." She looked at him and to me.

"She's different from other girls I guess." Trey said to her.

"Hmmm. I agree." She nodded, taking a seat at an empty table with food on a plate.

"We were thinking about going back up to discuss some song stuff." Trey said to her.

"That's fine, Chad is coming to meet me soon." She sighed, looking down at her phone on the table.

"Chad?" Trey questioned.

"Yeah." Jessica rolled her eyes, taking a bite out of her toast.

"Let's get some food." I whispered to Trey.

He nodded in agreement and we went up to the stand to buy some.

"I'll pay." He told me.

"It's fine really." I smiled.

"I want to." He confirmed with me, handing money over the counter.

We walked out of the restaurant with food in our hands, the walk was quiet until Trey decided to make conversation.

"Have you heard from your.. well Eric?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah.. I spoke to him earlier." I wasn't going to lie to Trey, honestly was important to me.

"You did?" He said shockingly.

"Yeah, he keeps calling me to apologize. Over and over again." I huffed.

Trey looked down at the ground and ahead, continuing to walk. I knew he thought I was probably going to end up talking to Eric again, so I decided to play with what he was feeling. I didn't know if Trey liked me or not.

"Kissing you, I thought I liked Eric. Kissing you was so different, like, I felt so alive, and happy. It's so different with you in my presence." I looked beside me to Trey.

"That's good." He stated.

"I want to know how you feel." I pleaded.

I regretted asking by the look the came upon his face.

"I don't know what I feel Farah." He had a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"You kissed me though." I pointed out.

"Are you asking if I like you?" He stopped from walking, now he sounded angry.

He was making a scene and it was uncalled for.

"Yes." I huffed back.

"No." He simply said.

"No?" My mouth dropped.

He took steps closer to me, inches away from my face.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean I like you. You're pretty, yeah. I don't date girls, or even spend as much time with them as I have with you. You're the fucking one who wanted to kiss in the first place, I'm sorry I ever got involved with you, I'm going to hurt your feelings, you, so you should just stay away from me." He shook his head.

"Say no more." I pushed past him, realizing I still had the food he gave me.

I threw it across the grass, regardless of how hungry I was.