Chapter 56

Farah's POV |

"I wanna go somewhere." I told Trey, my face just inches apart from his.

"Let's go somewhere then." He smiled.

"I've always..." I giggled. "Since I was a little girl I wanted to go to an island far away, forget about life."

"Me too." His voice was soft.

"Hmmm." I raised my eyebrows.

"We could you know. We have the money." He laughed.

"I know.. But.." I scooted away from him.

"I mean we can't just, I can't just leave like this."

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"It's obvious, I need to find myself Trey. I need to find myself without you. No I don't want to push you away... I just need some time." I crossed my arms.

"Okay."

"You're upset." I looked him in the face.

"No." He looked me in the eye. "I'm not."

"Like I could call a counselor, see if she can help me. I mean there's nothing wrong asking for some help... And I think it would actually be good for the two of us."

"I'm fine." Trey insisted.

"The two of us are not fine. Yes we bounce back Trey, but that's not the kind of relationship I want to have with you."

"I just don't know if I can deal with someone all up in our business." He scratched his head.

"I mean it's not about our business it's about building up what we once had." I explained.

"So you don't like what we have now?"

"No Trey, I don't." I was honest.

"I see." He looked hurt.

"I think getting some help would be good for u-"

"Look Farah, if you want some help I'm happy for you. Okay but I don't want any."

"Sometimes it's about what you need, not what you want." I encouraged him.

"I don't know." He shook his head. "I don't wanna do it."

"For me?" I tilted my head.

He peered quickly at me, his eyes locking on mine.

"If any of our love was ever.. Real." I looked for the words. "Then do this with me. So one day there can be a better us."

"Fine." The words quietly left his mouth.

"Trey." I put my hand on his. "We need this. You know we do." I searched his eyes.

He nodded, saying nothing.

"I guess I'll leave and come back tomorrow or something then." He looked down.

"If you want." I shrugged.

"So you don't want me to stay then?" He looked hurt again.

"If you want." I laughed. "Trey I don't own you, you can do what you'd like. It's your life."

"Guess I've just always wanted it to be our life." A fake smile appeared on his face.

He got off the mattress, walking to the elevator.

"Trey don't leave." I followed after him, watching him walk in the elevator.

"Give me one good reason not to." He stuck his hands out so the doors couldn't shut.

"I didn't mean it like that." I frowned.

"Not good enough." He moved his hands.

I stuck mine on the door, not allowing it to close.

"Because I love you." I whined.

He walked close enough to step almost completely out of the elevator.

"Still not good enough." He whispered. "All this time I thought it was us, but I guess I was wrong. It was just me." A tear filled his left eye.

He looked so hurt, heartbroken, and in pain.

I didn't mean for him to take what I said the wrong way.

"I'm sorry." I got emotional.

"Me too." He pushed my hand out of the way, allowing the door to close.

I was shocked.

"I won't be back." Were the last words he spoke before leaving my sight.

My breathing got heavy, and again I was feeling the need to jump off the hotel. Nothing was stopping me now. One jump and I was gone, all this pain would be over.

I hate to leave the end of the chapter like this.

They just can't get along!!! I promise I will make a chapter that can give yalls mind peace...... Just wait on it.

XOXO