Chapter 4.

Farah's POV :
We arrived back at my dorm, and I allowed Trey to step inside.

"Mercy, all these boxes." He sighed, glancing around, shutting the door.

"Yeah, I have a lot of unpacking to do." I agreed.

"I could help you." He offered.

"Oh no, you have a party to host." I stated.

"I only went to sing, I have to wait until everyone leaves anyways, I don't feel like being there. Besides, I'd like to get to know you." He looked towards me.

"Trey, I really don't-"

"Let me help you Farah." He interrupted me.

I sighed and shook my head yes, he headed to the boxes and began ripping the tape off with his fingernails. I moved to the other side of the room, taking clothes out of my suitcase.

"So you're friends with Jessica." Trey said quietly.

"Sort of." I said simply. "Why?" I looked over to him, setting clothes aside.

"I used to hang around her." He told me.

"I heard." I rolled my eyes, continuing to take out clothes.

"Nothing serious, just liked her body." He shrugged.

"So you used her? Nice."

"Oh no, she wanted to have sex with me."

"Don't care." I sat up, plopping on my bed.

"Sorry." He mumbled quietly.

"I don't blame you from talking about it, that's all guys ever do." I looked up at the ceiling.

"That's why your boyfriend, well whatever he was, came right?" He asked, waiting for a yes.

"Yep, I was so stupid to trust him." I sighed.

"Not stupid, you didn't know."

"True." I agreed with him.

Trey didn't talk after that, he continued to open boxes, then he stopped.

"A book of lyrics?" He asked in curiosity.

"Oh, I wrote those songs like two years ago. I loved to write back then, just needed someone with the voice I guess. I can't sing." I sighed.

"The songs are amazing. They have so much meaning to them." He said in amusement, tracing his hands over the words in the book.

"You could have them." I leaned up.

"I couldn't." He shook his head.

"No, really. I even have beats that go with them. I could show you sometime tomorrow, I am tired."

"Of course. Thank you." He stood up, and sat down beside me on one of the beds.

"I want you to know, Farah, I meant what I said tonight, about you being beautiful. You are, any guy would be beyond lucky to have you." He looked into my eyes, and I looked down.

He took one of his hands and placed them under my chin. I glanced up at him again, and took a long stare at him.

"I should get going." He broke the silence.

I was disappointed, I didn't want him to leave actually. I nodded my head slowly, and he smiled at me.

"I'll leave the book here tonight." He called back, as he headed for the door.

He closed it behind him. I immediately stood up and took off for the door, opening it to see him scampering down the hallway.
"Trey wait!" I called after him. He turned around quickly, and jogged back up to me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"Can you come back in here, for a quick minute?" I asked him.

"Of course." He nodded his head, slipping past me into the room.

I closed the door and took a deep breathe, looking at him.

"I want to kiss you." I walked up closer to him, unsure of what he felt.

I looked deeply into his eyes, not knowing if I should kiss him or not. He reached his arms out, as my waist slid into his touch. His arms were grasped around my lower back.

"About time you wanted to." He smiled.

He lifted my body up, startling me. I laughed and kicked my shoes off as he walked me to the bed. He sat me on top of his lap, as he pulled his shirt over his head. I was a bit confused why, but I didn't question him. He lifted my chin up with a finger, and placed a small kiss on my neck, then licking over the area.

He glanced towards my eyes, and pressed a small kiss against my lips, then more forceful, gliding his tongue into my mouth. I had never experienced the feeling before, even with Eric. His tongue made circles in my mouth, and he chuckled deeply against me.

"This is how I kiss." His voice was low and raspy.

The feeling was so foreign to me.

"I want you under me." He spoke in a raspy voice.

I didn't argue with him, I laid down on my back. His body quickly covered me, and he left a trail of kisses down my neck.

He sucked hard on my neck in different places, sending me into a frenzy. My nails gripped his back, and soft moans escaped from my mouth. He stopped sucking on my now sore skin, and placed tiny kisses on the spots.

"Mine." He whispered into my ear. He slid off my body, and reached on the ground for his white shirt.

"I want to stay but I can't. I have to end the party." He glanced at me.

"I understand." I said back, still registering everything that had just occurred.

"I will see you tomorrow. Come here." He signaled his hand up for me to move closer. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well okay?" He said to me.

I nodded my head yes, and he stood up, walking over the boxes on the floor, and to the door. I put my hands over my face as the door shut and smiled. I think I actually liked Trey Songz. I stumbled over and locked the door.

I slid down on the floor, and the thoughts returned about Eric. As much as I wanted to talk to him, or call him I couldn't. I walked to the couch to check my phone. I had six messages from him. I quickly unlocked it and checked them.

*i am so so so so sorry Farah.*
*i need you.*
*i messed up so much.*
*i don't even know why I followed that girl into a room at the party to kiss her.*
*please..*
*i love you.*

I laughed to myself, he was so stupid to think I'd actually forgive him.

*hate to say I don't feel the same anymore. I kissed Trey better than we ever have anyway, so don't feel bad.*

I sent him and felt very good about it. He immediately replied.

*im hurt, fr.*

I read his message but didn't reply. I decided to head in the bathroom and get ready for bed.

AUTHORS NOTE -
If you ever get around to reading this book, please shout it out. I appreciate it.