Chapter 40.

Farah's POV :
I had no idea what to say to Trey. I wasn't going to let him have me again so easily.

"Say something." He pleaded.

"It's your loss." I mumbled.

"I miss the good days, just cherishing your rich accent, your smile, your words, you for God's sake. Farah I- I honestly can't live without you." He looked down, then back up at the road.

I didn't respond, and the car ride was silent until we reached my house.

"Bye." I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Farah man.." He raised his voice.

Out of no where anger rose inside of me, I was still pissed at the whole situation. I turned back around and bent into the car door.

"I suggest you go to a counselor.. And talk to someone about your issues. And stay away from me, or I will call the cops. Do not interfere with anyone who is associated with me. I do not want you anywhere near me, ever again!" I shouted, slamming his door and running up to the front door.

I took my phone out, telling Clara to come answer so I wouldn't have to deal with questions. Trey still hadn't pulled off, and I refused to even look back. After moments, Clara got to the door.
"What the hell is going on?" She itched her eyes.

It was twelve thirty in the morning, thank god she was up.

"Dealing with crazy ass people, move along." I walked inside.

"The family is doing a photo shoot early in the morning, you're going to have bags under your eyes. God can you stay inside the house for one day Farah?" She rolled her eyes, heading back upstairs.

I rolled my eyes back, mimicking her. I locked the door shut, looking carefully out one of the shades. Finally, Trey pulled off, and left. A sense of guilt started to overcome me. I was so harsh, harsher than I've ever been before. I walked up the stairs quietly, into my room. After shutting my door, I walked over to my night stand to charge my phone, and climbed right in bed, without changing.
•••
"Up!" My mom barged into my room shouting.

"Stop!" I screamed, turning over in bed.

"Photo shoot today señora. Get up and change, and I mean it. Right now!" She clapped.

I rolled out of bed, grabbing a plain brownish shirt and some white jeans. I scurried into my bathroom, applying perfumes and a little bit of makeup. I wasn't feeling a shower at the moment. I started my curling iron, quickly going through my hair. It wasn't difficult, especially since I already had a curly pattern. I quickly brushed my teeth, hearing voices downstairs, and excitement. I knew the photographer must have arrived. Last I ran back into my room to check my phone. A message from August, but I ignored it, my mom was calling.

"Coming!" I rushed downstairs, sliding my phone in my pocket.

The photographer was standing at the big front door with everyone. My whole family looked amazing, I wish my older brother was here to join us. Clara's hair was straightened, and she had pounds of make up on, trying to be a goddess when she looked like a clown.

My mom had a little bit of makeup on, which really looked great... and my dad, great old dad.

"I'm John, your photographer." The white bald man reached his hand out.

"I'm Farah." I shook his hand smiling.

"You two were right, she is very stunning. I am a huge fan." The man looked at me.

"Well thank you." I laughed.

"We can begin.. Let's head outside." He shook his camera up in the air.