Chapter 21.

Farah's POV :
Trey and I ended the night off last night with an argument.

In fact he left the bed I was in and went to the other one. He was pissed not that I wouldn't take his virginity, but that I didn't trust him enough not to let him. I didn't care.

Trey should respect all my decisions and not overact about them. He was laid to the side, and I couldn't tell if he was awake or not.

I read on my phone it was 9 in the morning. He arched his body up and turned to my direction, making eye direction with me. His response was rolling his eyes, and standing up to head to the bathroom.

"Stop." I grunted, sliding out of bed.

He continued to walk to the bathroom until I came up behind him.

"Hey." I grabbed his wrist.

He turned around with an annoyed expression, looking me hard in the face.

"Why can't you respect how I feel?" I groaned.

"This is me accepting it. Now can I take a fucking shower? Or do you not trust me with using the same ground you walk on? I could go take a quick shower with Jessica, she would be fine with it, and give up pussy." He laughed.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. How could he be so rude and heartless.

"Wow." I said in barely a whisper, plopping down on my knees without control.

"Farah I'm sorry okay." He bent down and reached for my shoulder with his hand.

"Don't." I warned.

"I don't know what made me say that. I just, I'm jealous I guess. I don't know. I've never met a girl so strong, everyone throws their self to me." He told me.

"When the fuck did I become everyone?" I gasped, turning around and running back to the bed.

I hopped up and dived into the covers sobbing. Jessica was right, this was a mistake to come here.

"Farah!" I heard his footsteps travel to me.

He leaped on the bed and furiously pulled the covers off of me. I tried to fight back, but I had no more strength. I lay there defenseless and cold. I felt a set of arms fall onto my waist.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered into my ear.

"Sorry doesn't fix this Trey. It was a mistake to even come here with you." I muttered bitterly.

"How can you say that? Farah I.." He trailed off.

"You what?" I snapped back.

"I'm in love with you. More than I've loved anyone else. I want you to trust me like I trust you, and you don't, and it hurt me, so bad." He told me.

I twisted my body and turned towards him.

"I never knew you felt that way. I've been waiting so long for you to say the words." I looked into his eyes.

"I didn't know if you felt the same." He frowned.

"I do, of course I do. You're mine." I kissed him on the forehead lightly.

"Prove it." He raised his voice.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know." He laughed.

"So.. How are you feeling about that thing you wanted to do last night?" I bit my lip.

"You mean fuck you?" He confirmed.