Chapter 35.

Trey's POV :
And in front of me, on the other side of the mall stood Farah. Beautiful as ever. What has this girl done to me? The back of my mind told me she deserved so much more. So much more.

I looked over at her, seeing the regret of looking back in her eyes.

"I'm going to join them." I told the security guards.

"We will escort you, sir." They nodded.

Damn I hated fame sometimes.

I approached her, noticing her younger sister. She was pretty, very pretty for a young teen. I pulled Farah into my arms, getting lost in her touch. I let her loose, she was speechless.

"Hey." I smiled, looking deep into her eyes.

"Hey to you too." I let my hand out for her younger sister.

"I know you." She took my hand.

She had quite an attitude.

"Um.. We were just leaving." Farah gulped.

"Me too." I put my hands into my jean pockets, winking at her.

"Home." She coughed.

"I could drive you." I bit my lip, tilting my head.

"We drove." Her sister spoke up.

"Trust me, your sister likes me driving." I smirked, making her eyes roll.

"Security please escort us out." Farah told the men."

"I'll be following them." I answered their inside question of, where might you go then?

Farah sighed as her and her sister kept walking. Gasps were spoken as we traveled through the mall, I had to admit, it was quite annoying.
••
Once we reached Farah's car, there weren't people around. The security left, and it was just us and her sister.

"Do you want me to get in?" Her sister asked.

"Yeah. Yeah get in Clara." Farah nodded her head.

Clara was a nice name. She opened the door, grabbing her headphones off the seat and sliding them into her ear.

"Good-"

"Please stop." I begged her from saying goodbye.

"We both know this is not going to work, Trey." She shook her head.

"Do you want it to?" I asked her.

"No." She answered firmly. "I want this to be done, I love you." She quickly reached for my cheek with her hands, but I pulled her face in directly towards me, forcing her to kiss my lips.

"Don't do this." I spoke after the kiss.

"I want to." She opened her car door, stepping in without the slightest doubt in her voice or eyes.

She started the car, and quickly backed out, driving off fast out of the parking garage.

•••
Farah's POV :
What have I done? Honestly, what have I done? Cause nothing but disaster. I sat on my bed and itched my head. Clara had gone to her room. I picked up my phone, shaking my head not to text Trey, or August. For the first time I went onto Twitter, scrolling to Trey's tweets, that I have never read before.

@Treysongz: Farah so beautiful man.." Updated two days ago. There were over two million retweets, I couldn't stop reading it. I continued scrolling down, reading all his tweets.

@Treysongz: Do you love me like I love you?"
Uploaded four days ago.

@Treysongz: I would never fucking let another nigga take my girl, on my soul bruh.."
Uploaded five days ago.