Chapter 31.

Farah's POV :
After drying off from my bath, I slid my clothes back onto my body.

I would need to leave as soon as I could. I jumped as I heard a knock on the bathroom door, Trey was so needy.

"I'm almost done damnit." I called out.

"Hurry please, I have someone here id like you to meet." He called back.

My heart began pacing. If Trey even dared to bring a girl here while I was here, I was officially going to loose it.

I quickly finished putting on my shirt and walked over close to the huge bathroom mirror.

I noticed some perfume laying by the edge, and applied it. It was a natural scent, not really for just a male or female. It smelled divine. Next I played with my curly hair, trying to look as natural yet presentable as possible. I opened the bathroom door to see Trey sitting on the bed. He noticed my presence and quickly stood up, walking over to me.

"Where's your towel?" He examined me.

"Uh, I folded it up and left it in the bathroom." I answered awkwardly.

"You are beautiful without trying. I almost hate it." He shook his head. "Don't flirt with my friend, he will try to hit on you. I know it."

"That's definitely the last thing you have to worry about." I chuckled.

He smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on my tender cheek.

"Come." He reached his hand out, leading me out of the room and into the living room.

And suddenly, I realized why Trey warned me.

August Alsina was standing in front of me. I was a fan of him, and adored his music. And he was here. I quickly scolded myself for acting so immature, I was famous too. He was even more beautiful in person. He had brown caramel skin, and wore a hat with a plain grey shirt. His tattoos fitted him well. For a second he was more beautiful than Trey.

"I'm going to be working on some music with August soon." Trey broke the silence.

I took a long stare at August, who examined me in every way. From the messiest strands of my hair, down to my feet. I began to shift my position, uncomfortable.

He walked from the couch over to us, reaching out his hand.

"August." He introduced himself, looking hesitantly at me.

"Farah." I exchanged my hand.

"August, this is the girl." Trey laughed.

"She's gorgeous, more beautiful in person." He glanced back towards me.

"Thank you." I smiled nicely.

"When were you thinking about heading down to the studio?" Trey asked August firmly.

"Soon, I have places to be today." August scratched his head.

"Okay cool, let me go find my keys in my room. Care to join me Farah?" Trey looked for my hand.

"I'll be okay out here Trey, thank you." I placed a serious look to him.

He squinted his eyes and huffed, walking off into his room.

"You two have a thing?" August asked me, walking over to the white kitchen bar.

I followed him over slowly, taking a seat up beside him. He looked over and smirked at me, he definitely looked to be flirting.

"It's actually quite complicated." I admitted.

"You should dedicate some of your time to me I think." He tilted his head, examining me once more.