chapter 67

FINALE

Farah's POV.
(WEEKS LATER)

Four weeks had passed since I slept with Trey. i hadn't seen him or talked to him since.

At this point I was numb to everything, I could forget it all if I hadn't skipped my period. I was supposed to get it a week ago, and I was nervous.

I'd bought a pregnancy test but didn't want to use it. I thought if I used it it would make it real.

I had just decided I was going to go back to college and get on with my life. I was going to start over, to be a better me. Not the girl who hooks up with her ex and has RAW SEX.

I should've known he'd pull some stupid shit like that, I could report him for rape if I really wanted.

I'd had a headache for days now, i could barely sleep because my thoughts continued to run rapidly.

Sitting on my bed, I finally decided I'd take the test. The results? One word.

POSITIVE.

I took it twice just for it to read the same thing again. I peered at my phone. Part of me didn't even want to tell him, but I couldn't be selfish.

Since he took me for granted, I was going to have an abortion, just because I know he wanted a kid.

Or - I'll tell him I'm pregnant and I'll run off where he can never find me.

I know I was wrong, but I didn't care.

I found the courage to call him, on the fifth ring he answered.

"Farah?"

"I'm pregnant. I think. I took a test twice and it read positive." I spat.

"Oh my, where are you? I want to be with you. Farah maybe this is a sign of how we can find a way to make us work." I could hear the happiness in his voice.

"I'm having an abortion. Period." I told him and anger flooded through the phone.

"Are you crazy?" He asked furiously.

"No let me tell you something, whether I have this baby or not, you will be no part of his or her life. This is it for us Trey."

"No let me tell your ass, if you think for one second you're going to hold some type of grudge against me and kill or never let me see my child I'll-"

"You'll what? Kill me?" I laughed. "Ok sure. Good luck finding me baby."

"Farah I'm going to give you one last chance to be civil. You're about to be a mother, I get it if you don't want to be with me but my child is in your stomach and you have to grow up a little bit." He explained and I laughed.

"I SAID... good luck finding me." I hung the phone up, but I knew it was far from over.

Trey was going to do whatever it took to find me, and I knew whatever was about to happen, was going to be ugly.

Authors note
SOOOO GUYS ... sorry to end it like this 😭 . Maybe I'll do a second book frfr .. idk thooo . Y'all want a sequel ? Anyway I'm writing another Trey Songz fanfiction so go view .. it's called " BETWEEN "