Chapter 49

Farah's POV :
August helped me load my things into his car. I went to the passengers seat, cursing at myself constantly for being in my position.

I watched as he closed the back trunk, walking up to enter the car. He sat down quietly, buckling his seatbelt and closing the door. He turned around to back out of the driveway, and we were on the road.

"So what happened?" His voice was low.

"I fucked up." The words slipped out of my mouth.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Yeah."

"What are you going to do?" He looked over at me.

"Let him go." I itched the back of my neck.

"After everything the two of you went through?" His eyes got wide.

"I keep coming back, and keep getting hurt. I'm done this time. I mean that."

"Oh okay.. So we going back to my place?" He switched the conversation.

"Yeah if that's fine with you." I glanced at him.

He sent me a small smile.

"I need to start looking for a place of my own to stay." I huffed.

"I could help you." He volunteered.

"You would do that?" I looked shocked.

"Yeah. Before you left we kind of talked about it." He reminded me.

"Oh yeah!" I came to realization. "But I don't know where I want to stay..." But I was lying. Of course I wanted to stay near Trey's apartment. I tried to brush the thought off of my mind.

"We can look now.. I mean it's not dark." He suggested.

I tried thinking of places near where Trey stayed.

"The Vinings?" I suggested. They were close, but they were also very nice.

"Um ok.." He nodded.

"What?" I defended myself.

"Vinings are so original to me.. Everybody knows Vinings. You're famous, don't you think you want more of a secretive environment?" He asked.

"I guess I didn't think of that. What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"These apartments on top of Hotels. They are so nice, I'll take you." He got off on an exit.

"They just happen to be on this exit." I laughed quietly.

He drove through the town, and pointed to a large piece of the top part of a nice hotel.

"You my dear, deserve to live up there." He grinned. "I have always wanted to."

"Let's check it out." I looked up.

He pulled up to the hotel, getting out of his side door as I did the same.

We walked side by side inside, seeing a lady at the front desk. There was nobody in the lobby, thankfully.

"May I help you two? I'm a big fan." She smiled.

"I would like to live at the top if it isn't occupied." I said politely.

"I don't think any average person can afford it." She laughed. "It's yours when you want it." She handed me a paper of money amounts.

I glanced down, August and I pointing and different prices. I had more than enough money to afford it.

"I'd like to move in today ma'm." I put the paper under my arm.

"Well alright.. Go up when you are ready." She smiled, going back to typing on her computer.

I followed August back outside, looking at the clothes and accessories I had to bring up.

"You have no furniture." He reminded me.

"I can make a bed out of all my blankets and blow out mattresses." I informed him.

"I don't want to leave you here alone the first night." He sighed.

"August you can stay." I laughed. "You are more than welcome."

A bright smile spread across his face. He began unloading my things from his trunk.

For The Love Of Trey Songzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें