Chapter 10.

Farah's POV :
(Next day)
I woke up at seven to get ready for class. I decided to straighten my hair, and put some classy white jeans on with an aqua colored shirt.

I slid some sandals on to try to look presentable as possible. I kept my phone in a little book bag I had of mine and left out of my dorm.

Finally I reached my first class. The teacher was a male and greeting everyone at the door. He had gray hair and a white vest on. He also had glasses, he looked like a scientist.

"Good morning." He smiled and nodded once I approached the door.

"Good morning... Mr. Mathis." I added, looking at his name tag.

"And what's your name?" He asked me.

"Farah." I stated.

"So you're the girl who moved your classes around? Bad move. The more you slack the longer you will have to be here young lady." He scolded me.
"Won't be any more slacking." I sighed, heading into the class.

Everyone was taking their seats. I wish Jessica had my interests so she could be in my classes.

One male was sitting in the front, and surprisingly called me over. I walked his direction.

"New?" He chuckled.

"Um, yeah." I hesitated and laughed slightly.

"I'm Aaron." He put his hand out to shake mine.

"Farah." I shook back.

"Sit Farah. I'll be that one friendly person you wish could help you around." He chuckled deeply, showing off his dimples.

I laughed and took a seat beside him. He was quiet attractive. He looked like a mixed child, his hair was wild curly at the top, his teeth were straight, he had freckles with hazel eyes, and he smelled absolutely amazing.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"A while, came to this college for my girlfriend, but we don't talk anymore." He looked down.

"I so understand." I sighed.

"How? If I may ask."

"Long story."

"Tell me later?" He smiled.

I looked up towards him and nodded my head. It surprised me he was so interested in my life.

"So what's your schedule?" He asked me, tapping on of his fingers on the desk.

"Here." I bent down into my small bookbag and grabbed it, handing it to him.

"You only have this and the next class with me. Too bad, would have been absolutely amazing to be able to spend more time with you." He looked to me.

"Thank you." I stared hard into his eyes.

He was so sweet, it was driving me crazy.

Maybe Trey leaving and Eric leaving wasn't so bad. A couple girls huddled to the front of the room giggling, approaching Aaron.

"Hi Aaron." One of the blondes looked at him and flicked her hair over her shoulders.

The other girls did the same as the first, this felt like high school all over again.

"Girls." He coughed, managing a smile.

"Who is this?" One of the girls looked to me and smiled.

I guess she was okay, she was friendly, I think.

"Farah, she's new." He explained.

"Very nice to meet you Farah. You are very pretty." She smiled, then giggled again with her girls.

They all turned around and got to their seats.

"And they want to be doctors?" I laughed at myself.

"I know right. Try to ignore it." Aaron smirked.

"They like you." I told him.

"I don't like them." He shook his head.

"Then who do you like?" I asked him.

"No one at the moment, I wish I could find someone like you. My type wouldn't stand a chance with you though." He slumped his head and laughed.

I joined him, he was quite funny.

"But really, we should hang out sometime." He got serious.

"Sure, you can contact my phone." I offered.

I slid into my bookbag for a binder. I took out a piece of paper and pencil to write my name and number down. Then I handed it to Aaron, who nodded and stuck it into his pocket. Class was boring, but I somewhat managed to listen to Mr.Mathis, Aaron distracted me most of the time.

After class, Aaron found me and started to walk me back to my dorm.

"So how was your overall day?"

"It was good, long but okay. How was yours?" I smiled.

"Good." He returned the gesture.

I looked down the street to see Jessica running towards me. She slammed into my body screaming.

"Look at this! Look oh my god!" She shrieked, handing me her phone.

I forgot Aaron was beside us and glanced down at the phone. There was Trey, on an interview on live TV. He was talking about a concert he was having this weekend, and how he was so lucky to get this opportunity. He was saying some things that sounded in no way like him. There were millions of tweets talking about how cute he was. Some of the tweets were from girls I saw earlier today, talking about how they knew him. But nobody really knew Trey like I did.

"We have to go to his concert!" Jessica shook my arm.

"No, we don't. By the way, this is my friend Aaron." I rolled my eyes.

Jessica was being rude and ignorant and I did not like it, not one bit.

"Hi Aaron. Farah come on, we have to. It's here in Atlanta. On Friday. That's what everyone's going to." She pleaded.

"No thanks." I muttered.

"But Farah-"

"I am not one of his little fans he's had sex with! I actually knew him, and cared for him. He has a career now, and I am training to be a doctor. Whatever friendship, or whatever we had was gone. I'm so over it." I suddenly became angry.

"Should I leave you two?" Aaron asked slowly.

"Yes please." I took in a long blink. "I am sorry Aaron."

"No worries, I will text you later." He smiled, leaving me and Jessica.

"He needs to see you Farah. He cared for you on some real stuff and you know that." Jessica put a hand on her hip.

"It's Wednesday. I just, I don't know. Doesn't even sound like a good idea." I looked down.

"Please." Jessica begged.

I thought about it and nodded my head.

"And remember, you could've been the one beside him today. He told me he wanted you to join him, write for him because you love writing, but you chose not to. Think about what you really want to do Farah."

"I will." I told her.

"I'm going to the dorm." I sighed. "Lots of homework."

"Okay, I am going to go out for a bit. I'll come check on you later." She tapped my shoulder lightly before leaving.

I was foolish for agreeing to go to Trey's concert, I actually kind of liked Aaron, and I realized he basically now knows I had a thing with Trey. Why am I so stupid when it comes to guys?

Hey guys! Hope this chapter satisfied you... READ MY BOOK LOST WITH HARRY STYLES! That will be my next update, before I update this story again, so yeahh. My views on this book are going up and it's exciting!!