Chapter 41.

Farah's POV ;
"So when do you get out of here?" I asked him, wiping my tears.

"They won't let me out until I recover. I don't know when that will be." He stated.

"I'm going to help you get better." I reached for his hand.

"Preciate." He gave me a dry look.

"Trey.." I tried.

"Just don't." He tried shaking his head.

I sighed, looking down at the ground. I really messed up, and now for sure nothing will be how it ever was. I was never going to be able to forgive myself. Everyone was going to look at me as a monster. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, endless messages from my parents.

"You said you got kicked out of the house?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I set my phone on my lap. "We were having a family photoshoot and my phone kept buzzing. I picked it up to see August sending me the screenshot of you in the news and I left." I huffed.

"You didn't have to." He shrugged.

"Oh please Trey." I shook my head.

I jumped to the door creaking and an older white lady with brown hair entered the room. She must have been the doctor.
I stood up to face her.

"How are you feeling Mr.Songz?" She smiled at him and me.

"Fine." He assured her.

"Do you know when he will be let out?" I asked the nurse politely.

"We could let Mr. Songz out today, but we just do not know if we can trust him alone." She frowned, giving him a sad look.

"He won't be alone. I'll- I'll be with him." I begged her.

"It's up to Mr. Songz, we do not want anything happening to him again, it would look awful on our part." She shook her head.

"It's okay. I can go if she will be with me." He nodded.

"We can not release you until tonight. We have to give you more medicine and put a bandage on your neck." She sighed.

"That's fine." I nodded. "Thank you."

"Are you staying here all day until we let him out?" She asked puzzled.

"Of course.." I gave her a ridiculous look.

"Sorry, you just don't find those types of girls around as much these days." She smiled.

"Oh." I smiled nicely.

"Well I'll just leave you two. I'll be back in about fifteen minutes with some medicine." She clapped her hands, leaving us.

"She's s very sweet lady." I smiled, sitting back down.

"Yeah, she is." He agreed. "You're really going to stay with me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I?" I shook my head.

"As much as we argue." He giggled.

"I think we'll be okay." I joined in on the joke.

"I really miss you." He tilted his head.

"Mm." I hummed to myself. "I can't say I don't feel the same way."

•••
Hours passed, and I was in major need of a nap. Trey had fallen asleep from his medicine. I got out of the chair and walked over to two by the door. I did my best to lay down and put my feet through the end.

I know my parents were probably becoming more furious by the minute, I really wish I had a chance to explain. It was pointless now. I just felt completely drained. It was incredible how far id come with Trey. We used to be strangers, I don't know what led us to be so close. He said he never fell in love, but he did, with me. Of course I fell in love with him, I just know how dangerous our relationship is.

It's not good for either of us, but it really wasn't the time to have that discussion. I sighed, closing my eyes shut. I needed a long nap, honestly an all night nap.
•••
I was awoken by the nurse. I quickly stretched up, still exhausted.

"Sorry ma'am'. He can leave. We wrapped his neck up and gave him some more medicine. And in this bag is more medicine, and all the information you need on things you can do to help him, and numbers to call if anything happens. You're sure you're ready to go?" She looked back at Trey.

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

All the cords wrapped around him were now gone. I knew he wasn't ready. I was a fool for taking him out. He looked emotionally dead, and I knew he was in need of desperate sleep. I just want to be there for him right now. The last thing I want is for Trey to be depressed. He was dressed, wearing a plain white t shirt, some jeans, and closed shoes. His muscles creased through his shirt like always, I wanted to get lost in him.

I cursed at myself for having these thoughts right in front of another person at this time.

"Thanks for everything doctor." I made my way to Trey, helping him up and get his balance.

"Thanks." He winked at me.

"The pleasure is mine really. Should I lead you out?" She asked us.

"We've got it from here. Thank you so much, for everything." He approached her, reaching his hand out.

"Take care Mr. Songz." She took his hand, then exited the room.

"So, we are going back to my place?" He confirmed.

"Yes we are." I said gently.

I nodded my head to the door, and he came to accompany me on the way out.

This felt like it was going to be a long night.

This chapter is kind of short... I've just had SO much going on. I'm going to do better I swear I need to. Keep reading and share this book with others if you enjoy it please! Would really appreciate it! Xoxo.