Chapter 35 (continued)

Farah's POV :
I awoke to buzzes coming from my phone. I'd never had so many notifications. August texted me.. but no text from Trey.

*Lets Go To This Party Tonight.* sent twenty minutes ago.

I leaned over, grabbing it from the counter, and sitting up on my bed. My hair fell softly into my face, my defined curls hanging loose.

I slid open my phone, typing back to August.

*Ok. I Need The Info.* I texted him back.

I set my phone down back on the dresser, quickly checking the time, 10:27. I hopped out of bed, walking over to the closet mirror. I changed quickly into a different t shirt, and a longer pair of shorts. I exited my room quietly. The house was quiet.

"Ma?" I walked over to the staircase.
Still no answer.

"Clara where is mom?" I walked over to her bedroom door.

There was a note printed.

"Mom and dad are taking me out today for good behavior. You were sound asleep we didn't want to wake you." I peeled the note off the door.

I held it within my fingers as I went back inside my room to my phone. August replied four minutes ago.

*I'm Going To Come Get You. And No, I Am Not Asking For Your Permission Miss. I Will Be There At 6, Or Around Now If You're Free.*
*Actually, Now Is Great. I'll Have Time To Get Ready..* I replied to him.

My phone buzzed back almost instantly.

*I Am Going To Get Ready Too, Then I Will Be There.*

*okay.* I replied.

I set my phone down again, walking over to my dresser. I pulled out my light jeans that complimented my lower body, and a bold red shirt that came with a green sweater. I rushed to the bathroom applying perfumes and makeup to my body. I put moose the product in my hair. I felt beautiful for once, and for a split moment I felt happiness.

The doorbell rang, causing me to jump. I flipped the bathroom light off, walking into my room and quickly grabbing socks and my phone. I rushed down the stairs, slowing my pace as I reached the door. August smiled, looking me up and down.

"What?" I laughed, biting my lip.

"You're life." He tilted his head.

"You look lovely too, come in." I opened the door.

"Your house is very open." He glanced to the white walls.

"I know." I slightly giggled. "So what's the plan?" I squeezed my hands together.

"The party starts at 6. I was thinking about taking you somewhere first. Of your choice." He added.

"I'm kind of starving." I bit my lip.

"Don't bite your lip it's tempting." He shook his head. "I know the perfect place. I'll make a reservation." He pulled his phone out.

"Are we going to your car?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He walked back, holding the door open for me.

Hey guys! So this was like a fill in chapter.. I'm going to most likely put a new chapter up today!