Chapter 16.

Farah's POV :
Trey led us to his big tour bus for the night.

"Could Farah and I get the back room on the bus?" Trey asked Jessica.

"Yes, I just want to sleep." She wined.

As we stepped on Trey's driver and security guards greeted us.

"They're staying." Trey confirmed with them.
"Alrighty." They all agreed.

Jessica plopped down on the couch, almost falling asleep instantly. Trey took my hand and led me to the back of the bus, where there was one huge bed. This had to be the biggest tour bus id seen.

"I had this customized." He smiled.

"Wow." I looked around amazed. "And couldn't take a second to call me while you come back and lay down?" I chuckled to myself.

"Baby, come." He motioned for me as he took his shirt off on the bed.

The back room was exotic, and had lava lamps everywhere. I headed his direction where he grabbed my waist, pulling me up onto him. I gave him an uneasy look.

"No, don't look at me like that. I've missed your body." He told me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Can I touch you?" He asked for permission.

"I suppose." I told him.

"Yes or no?" He asked aggravated.

"Fine.." I agreed.

"Yes or no ma, which is it?" He bit it his lip.

"Yes!" I told him.

"Be kind of quiet baby." He chuckled.

I giggled while he reached and slid my shirt off of me. He placed kisses down my neck, very hesitantly. He took his time with each kiss, sending pops through my body. I wanted all of him. Now.

Next he touched the jeans of my pants.

We both made eye contact at the same time.

"Learn to trust me." He slid my pants down.
He intertwined his fingers into my underwear, making a whimper escape from my mouth. Eric had done this once to me, but the feeling was no where compared to this.

"I have been waiting so long." Trey groaned, sliding under me and sticking his head between my legs.

Immediately my body fell back, and I pulled roughly on his head. Shocks of delight were springing through my body. It was nothing I have ever experienced before. Moans were escaping my mouth without control, but I made them quiet. I tugged on the covers, arching my back up. My head bobbled around uncontrollably. I couldn't take this feeling for long. His tongue was swirling inside of me, testing my body.

"Your going to make me-"

After that I felt Trey lick a substance from in between my legs. His head appeared out from between my now weakened legs. He crawled up onto me, sharing a long kiss.

"Beautiful. Absolutely, beautiful." He whispered, laying against my body.

For the rest of the night, we were curled up, and my body rested perfectly into his.

When a awoke, I spotted a note on the bed. I sat up and opened it, from Trey.
Dear Farah,
First I am so sorry for touching you. You probably didn't even want me to. I just don't want you to think I am using you because I am not. I feel it's easier to I guess communicate with you by writing letters? Weird but yeah... I went out for breakfast with Jessica, since she knows what you like to eat. The security is with me and bus driver is here. I will be back soon enough.

I set the note down beside me, and hopped off the bed. I had a major migraine, and hoped they'd be back soon. I exited the back room and stepped onto the middle part of the bus. The driver was on the couch reading a magazine.

"Good morning." He greeted me kindly.

"Good morning." I returned the gesture.

"And here they are." He pointed out the door to Trey, Jessica and the security guard.

The bus driver quickly stood up and allowed them in.

"Hey." Jessica smiled.

"We are eating in the back." Trey called over him.

"Um okay." Jessica said weirdly.
"Alrighty." Both the security guard and bus driver said.

I made a weird look at Jessica, then smiled at the security and driver, following Trey to the back.

"I, um, saw your note." I said calmly.

"Oh.." He trailed off.

"You do know you can always talk to me." I laughed shyly.

"I know." Trey winked, opening the bag of food and hopping on the bed.

"What's up with Jessica?" I asked.

"She's in a bad mood apparently she needs coffee in the morning." Trey shrugged.

"Oh." I climbed up on the bed to the bag of food.

I was thankful Jessica got me some water, that was basically all I drank. I opened the bottle and stuck it up to my mouth and Trey stopped the acting with his hand.

"Kiss me." He told me.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead and he frowned.

"That kiss will come soon enough, I am hungry Trey." I chuckled.

"Okay so, if you ever call me Trey you have to call me like papi Trey." He told me.

"Like that bitch called you awhile ago? No." I shrugged.

"It's different when you say it." He groaned.

"How about I'll say it when the time comes." I winked, opening back up the bottle.

I took a sip, easing the bad headache I had right now. I dug into the bag, pulling out a chicken and cheese biscuit with hash browns, yummy.

"So, we have to go get your stuff soon." He wiped his mouth off.

"Yeah.." I said hesitantly.

"What is it? Are you changing thoughts? Do you want to stay?" He pounders me with questions.

"No baby, no. I want to stay. It's just, well I had this friend and I feel bad for not telling them I was leaving." I told him.

"Just explain to her as best as you can." He thought as he spoke.

"Him." I coughed correcting him.

"Him?" He arched an eyebrow and threw his food under him.

"I had just left and you already started talking to a different guy?" He snapped.

"No! He was my school friend because I didn't know anyone!" I argued back.

"Sure." He rolled his eyes.

"If I wanted to do anything with him I could have, but I didn't." I said in a rude tone.

"Yeah, could have had any girls pussy these past couple of nights but I didn't." He swayed his arms at me.

"Touché." I got up and headed out of the room.

"Farah, wait." He called after me.

My arms were crossed as I turned around towards him.

"I am sorry." He looked down.

I sighed and walked back over to him, crawling up on the bed.

"You got me Trey, I'm not going no where! Ever. You're mine, I don't care."

Hey guys! So lol I will try to update as soon as I can! I love writing this book it makes me want to write more as im writing it lol.. But yeah I am SOO hungry so I ended this chapter. Hope you enjoy! :) xoxo, sorry for the adult sexual content too lol.