Chapter 57

Farah's POV |

I felt alone. I wasn't communicating with my family, I haven't talked to Jessica in forever.

Maybe I needed to talk to someone on my own. It was obvious Trey didn't want to do it, for whatever reason. I needed to find a professional counselor on my own.

I looked for my phone, searching up on google good counselors. I found a lady in Seattle, Washington. She continued popping up. I sighed, thinking about what it'd be like to live in Seattle for a while. I was getting tired of Atlanta, considering the fact I just bought a place.

Did I want to move? Seattle was rainy, cold, the way I loved weather to be.

I pressed a website for information about her, calling her number.

"Hello?" A lady answered the phone after a couple rings.

"Hi, my name is Farah and I am seeking counselor help." I said politely.

"This is Ms. Stevens agent. Could you leave me a brief reason why you need help and how quick you need it?" She asked me. 

"Um yeah..." I started. "Depressed, feel like dying at times, I attempted suicide, my ex boyfriend saved me before I jumped off a building. I need it as soon as possible." I was truthful.

"Thank you. We will be in touch. Goodbye now." She hung the line up.

I scrolled through some reviews, most people said they never got a call back from her, because she was so busy. The only way to get in contact was to go to her office, and find a way to reach her directly.

I made the decision, I needed to go.

I used my apartment computer to get a ticket to Seattle, renting a hotel room while I was at it.

I needed to tell Trey. I was scared.

I called him next, not knowing words to say.

"Yes?" He answered the phone awkwardly.

"Don't say anything, just listen.. I'm leaving for Seattle. I'm not sure when I'm coming back, or if I will come back. I might start college again, I don't know. Nothing is going to change this decision, and I am going alone. You are the only one I'm telling this to. Last, I love you Trey Songz, and I always will. I cannot tell you how painful this is for me. Goodbye." I hung the phone up as he was trying to speak.

I needed to leave the apartment now. Trey would come, and he would stop me.

I quickly packed my things, hustling downstairs, and getting one of the hotel's drivers to take me to another hotel.

This was all happening so fast. I abandoned the apartment at the top of the hotel, there was no need for me to even tell them. It would have took too much time.

My phone began buzzing wild, as I was in the car.

Trey :
Where the hell are you??? WHAT THE HELL FARAH. Leaving the apartment was clever. You can't leave me. Farah please call me, please don't do this.

I ignored his message, making eye contact with the hotel driver.

"It was an honor to drive you Farah." The old, white man smiled.

"Thank you so much sir." I smiled.

My phone buzzed again.

Trey :
I will hunt your ass down in Seattle and bring you back, you aren't leaving me. YOU ARENT LEAVING ME FARAH.

Once again I ignored him, my read receipts off.

Once we reached the hotel, the driver helped me bring my things inside. I tipped him, and told him if anyone ask not to reveal where I'd left to. He promised, and with that he left.

Finally I was in my hotel room, tired, and feeling a little better. My phone was buzzing again.

Trey :
How could you do this to me. Everything I've told you. And this is what you do, betray me like my parents when I was a kid. Fuck love, I hope you don't come back.

Trey was angry, and he was hurt. The feeling only left me with guilt, but I wasn't ready. I needed this break.