[37] Love

mature content.

if you do not like reading this kind of stuff, skip ahead to the "-" mark and continue reading. if you do like reading this kind of stuff (because we all know we love to lol) please read ahead and please read my authors note in the end.

enjoy my loves :)

-

Harry's soft lips stayed attached to mine as he slowly led us down the hallway and into his bedroom, his foot quietly shutting the door behind us. My hands stayed cradled around his face while we fell back onto his bed, my back colliding with the fluffy blankets as his body fell over mine.

My tongue glided across his lower lip as his hands pressed firmly against my hips, pinning me down onto the bed as a moan rumbled deep within his chest. His cold fingers snaked their way back up my sweater and slipped beneath the thin material, the cold feeling of his hands against my bare skin making me shudder in delight.

One of my hands trailed to his hair and tangled my fingers through it as my other one ran over the skin of his toned stomach. I felt his chest rapidly heaving up and down with such heavy breaths and I could sense that he has been wanting this as much as I have.

I pulled away from Harry only to pull my shirt over my head and throw it onto the corner of the room. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he stared at the newly exposed skin. He took advantage and delicately pressed his lips to the clammy skin of my neck and trailed them down my chest and back up to my jaw, my head throwing back as his tongue would swipe over each spot he kissed.

My hands roamed around Harry's toned body and once my fingers slipped beneath the thin cotton material of his t-shirt, I felt him shudder as my fingers trail over his toned stomach.

"Ari," Harry panted, his lips parting from the skin of my neck. "Please let me make love to you."

I feverishly nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me to connect our lips again. I felt the pressure in the pit of my stomach increase as he slipped his tongue into my mouth as I felt his other hand slowly trail down to my hip. His thumb lightly traced circles against my hip before his shaky fingers slipped beneath the material and tried to yank my jeans off. Harry's lips against mine feel so laden and the way he is making me feel right now makes me feel so loved and it makes me feel like he really does love me enough to be doing this with me.

His shaky hands attempt to pull the tight jeans off my legs but I blissfully laugh when they don't bulge.

"You're doing great, Harry." I compliment to encourage him further.

Just as I say this, he pops open the button to my jeans. His hands are cold and shaky against my skin so I cradle my hands around his face and run my thumb over his bottom lip to soothe him just a bit.

"Really?" He smiles widely, his eyes brighter than ever.

I nod and kiss down the length of his neck as he pulls down the zipper. I place my hands against his bulging bicep and squeeze in approval to pull down my jeans. My jeans are slowly peeled off my legs and thrown into the corner of the room. Leaving me only in my matching pair of bra and panties.

Harry pulled back a moment just to scan his eyes down my almost bare body, his jaw ajar. "You're so beautiful, Ariana." He dragged his tongue over his lips one last time before connecting them to my collarbone. My breathing hitched as the butterflies erupted in stomach.

I couldn't help myself as I trailed my hands down his body and quickly unbutton his jeans and slip my fingers into his jeans and yanked them down. I couldn't get them off his legs properly so he helped me by wiggling them off his legs and throwing them into the corner, leaving him in only his black boxer briefs. My fingers tangled back into his hair as he crashed his lips onto mine, sending a bolt of electricity through my body. I could feel him pressing against me, with only two thin layers separating us.