[38] Strong

listen to turning page by sleeping at last while reading this chapter u won't regret it

-

Harry's POV.

"Good morning, baby." I spoke, my voice raspy and laced with sleep. My eyes fluttered open and the only thing I saw was Ariana and the widest of a smile spread across her sleepy features.

I felt my heart warm as she gently cradled my face with her small hand and ran her thumb over the skin of my cheek as we laid together in silence. My eyes flickered to her lips as she stared at mine, her thumb slowly running over my lower lip. I couldn't stop the happiness from bursting inside me as all the love and warmth filled my heart.

I finally awoke beside the woman I truly love. I could finally call her mine. And it felt damn good to know that last night was the very first night we both had made love to each other with pure emotion and trust.

"Good morning, babe." Ariana smiled, a light blush rushing to her cheeks as she smiled so widely a deep dimple carved into her cheek.

"Last night was..." I bit onto my lip as I let the memories replay in my mind. The way our lips would move to gently, the way my hips would roll so carefully and fluidly over hers, the way her small hands managed to stay cradled around my face, the way our 'I love you's' were so full of emotion and full of trust, it was all just perfect and completely unforgettable. One of the best nights of my entire life.

"Amazing." She finished off for me as she bit back a smile. I nodded lightheartedly and pressed a delicate kiss to her forehead before pulling the blankets off me and standing to my feet and holding my hand out to her, waiting for her to accept it. She stood to her feet with me and I couldn't help myself but pull her into a tight embrace, her arms wrapped tightly around my torso as mine lapped over her back. I could practically feel the love radiating from our hearts at this very moment.

"Mind making us some breakfast while I am in the shower?" I asked, and she immediately nodded as excitement filled her eyes.

.

The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils and made my stomach growl as I exit the bathroom, a towel hung lowly around my waist as my hands ruffled through my hair in attempt to dry it.

My feet lead me to a very calm Ariana standing in the kitchen with nothing but my shorts and my baggy t-shirt that rose to the tops of her thighs. I snuck behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, my face nuzzling into the crook of her neck as she pours orange juice into two clear glasses.

"Smells good in here." I mumbled, my lips pecking over the exposed skin of her shoulder and smirked as I saw goosebumps rise to her skin at the sensitive touch of my lips.

"Well, I am making breakfast." She snorts, setting the juice carton down before turning towards me, her arms immediately wrapped around my neck as she pulled me into her. Her hands rose to my hair as she tangled her small fingers into my hair and lightly tugged. "Your hair is all wet."

"Well, I did take a shower." I retort and stole a quick kiss from her lips as I snatched a piece of slightly burned bacon from behind her. "By the way, try putting the heat down next time you make the bacon." I tease and she grunts.

"Well I am sorry I can't properly cook bacon at the perfect temperature."

"I was just kidding, babe." I said as I took another two strips of bacon and stuffed them into my mouth. "Thank you for making breakfast, though, I am starving!"

"I can tell." She scoffed, taking both of our plates into the dining room before she sets them on the table. I follow behind and grab both of our orange juice with one hand and a carton of almond milk with the other.