[63] Longing

songs for this chapter are:

Certain Things - James Arthur

It's alright - The Fractures

Never say never - The Fray

Turning page - Sleeping At Last

Harry.

The feeling of Ariana's soft lips against mine was exhilarating. The way our lips collided and shaped so perfectly around one another's was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

My hands rose to cradle either sides of her face as our kiss continued, my thumbs ran along the tops of her cheeks as I wiped any remaining tears away. Her lips melded softly with mine, perfectly fitting into the gaps that mine created like a piece to a puzzle. The warmth of her hands on my chest and her thighs parted on either side of me drew me even closer to her. It felt so good to kiss her, really kiss her, after so long and after everything we have faced together. The feeling of her soft lips against mine was laden, and I wondered if I would ever be able to stop.

When she titled her head to the side to kiss me even deeper, I released a light groan at her urgency. It had been so long since we have been this close to each other and right now this is exactly what we needed, we needed to connect the only way our bodies could express the love our words could not.

I wanted to show her how sorry I was for hurting her. I wanted to show her how much I have missed her. I wanted to show her just how much I love her. I just wanted her.

She parted her lips to allow my tongue to push lightly against her own, the sudden change caused her to pull back as she sucked in a quiet gasp. I immediately leaned back in and reconnected our lips, warmth spreading all over my body at the feel. Her soft tongue swiped gently against mine, sending another shock through my body.

My hands couldn't stop themselves, either, smoothing down her sides and taking her top with my movements. My hands slipped beneath her cropped top and she sucked in another gasp before she quickly recovered and leaned back in to kiss me. I touched along her smooth, warm skin as I bunched the fabric up just above her bra. I pulled away from her over to pull her shirt over her head, as soon as it landed on the ground Ariana ducked back in to press her lips against my neck.

As soon as they came in contact with the flushed skin I let out a whimper, my voice hoarse and thick with need to be closer to her. Her warm lips planted wet kisses along the curve of my neck as her hands ran over every part of my body she could reach, clutching tightly onto me. My breath came out in hot and heavy pants, my chest rising every time I inhaled and falling when I drew out the heavy pants.

When her hips ground down onto mine I failed to suppress the groan at the pressure she held over me. My heart thudded loudly against my ribcage as she trailed hot kisses up the expanse of my neck before diving back in to kiss me. Her hips ground down onto me in the rhythm of the kiss, slow and torturous. Her chest heaved up and down as she continued to shift her hips over me, chipping at my self control as the seconds ticked by.

The weight in my groin was unbearable as her hips ran over the sensitive area. The bulge in jeans was strained down by my boxer briefs and insanely tight jeans, but it was still very prominent between our heated bodies. So with every bit of strength I had left in me I pulled my lips from hers to press onto the soft skin of her neck. The soft skin passed beneath my mouth, where kisses and swipes of my tongue swept across the surface.

When my lips kissed across her collarbone and down her chest, I felt her fingers tangle themselves even further into my hair, where she slightly pulled at the roots. When my rough hands pushed up her thighs she let out a shaky gasp, all of this so new to the both of us after so long of being away from each other. One of her hands released their grip on my hair to pull at the collar of my t-shirt as if she was silently begging for me to pull it off as well.