[12] This Is Wrong

if you listen to the song all I want by kodaline and you by the 1975 you will cry because i did lol enjoy!

Ariana's POV.

Two weeks later.

Over the past few days I have been hanging out with my usual group of friends. Usually hanging in Jai's dorm or Jason's apartment after school, either working on homework or catching up on the latest gossip.
I usually just made myself cosy on their couches until I drifted off into sleep, only being awoken by their obnoxious, unnecessary noises and to eat a small amount of food. I mostly spend my nights there because I have nothing to do. I don't know why, but I have become oddly used to Harry's visits to my apartment.

I've become used to sitting on my couch with him, studying or making corny jokes and teasing each other about our lame jokes. I have even become used to having our small car rides together everyday after school back home. But I have to say, I do enjoy Harry's company, it isn't that bad after all.

And the strangest thing is that I am actually starting to miss it.

"What are you thinking about?" Jason asks, plopping down on his couch beside me.

"I-nothing." I sigh, pulling my hair into a quick loose pony tail.

"You just don't seem very happy... what's bothering you?"

"Jason, I'm fine." I lie, fake smiling.

"Guys, I think I'm just going to order a box of pizza until Jai gets here. I don't feel like making food!!" Elizabeth groans from the kitchen and Jason stands from the couch, probably in search for his girlfriend.

Their relationship is the cutest, they argue over the smallest things and they basically live together. Elizabeth doesn't even spend time with me because she is always here with Jason. Which I do not mind because I always have Jai. "You can basically see the love through their eyes," Jai once told me through a get together.

After the pizza arrives, Jai finally decides to make an appearance. The four of us make pointless conversation and terrible jokes for a few hours until I make the final decision of coming back to my apartment to sleep through the weekend. I am surprised I even got to leave Jason's apartment because Elizabeth begged me to stay to have a sleepover, but I was feeling quite upset so I came back to my apartment for some quiet.

I stop by the gas station to pick up a few snacks to feast on while I am home alone before I get to my apartment. I skim down the isles until I find the section full of crisps and an unlimited supply of sweets. I grab a bag of crisps and my regular small pack of Oreos, heading towards the cash register to pay. As I am walking I feel a light tap on my shoulder and I quickly face the same dull emerald eyes that I have missed so much.

Harry's skin is ghostly pale, his lips are chapped and his hair is styled down. He wears his usual plain white t-shirt and sweat pants, most likely because it is late.

"Hey." His voice is soft.

"What are you doing here?" We both ask in unison.

"Just buying snacks." I chuckle.

"Me too." Harry points to the bottle of champagne in his hand and a few bags crisps.

"Cool." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Having a night with friends or something?"

"Nope. Just me this time." Harry bites on the inside of his cheek, then shaking his head, his curls falling on his forehead.

"Okay, well I need to get going back home now because I am pretty hungry." I look down at my feet, not really feeling the need to buy all these snacks when I won't be eating them tonight.