[25] Beauty

enjoy ;)

Ariana's POV.

"Harry, get up already!" I shout as I throw a pillow to Harry's head from the opposite side of the bed. He groans and reaches out beside him to check if I was there but once he feels emptiness, he grabs an extra pillow and hugs it tightly to his chest. Something he would probably do to me if I were next to him. "We have to get our outfits for Mark's party for the new year."

"Let's go back to bed, baby. Don't you want to lay in bed next to me all day and sleep?" Harry's voice is raspy.

"Although that sounds amazing, we have to do some shopping before the New Year." I really want to go with Harry's plan but we can't. We are far too busy today and the malls are closing early today because Christmas was just yesterday and I do not want to miss their amazing discounts and sales.

"Fuck shopping! I'm a man, I don't need to do that girly shit." Harry pouts as he sits up.

"Are you sure you're a man?" A smile spreads across my face as I walk across the room and wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hips. "Because you're acting like a child."

"Shut up."

"Now get up, we have to get ready and you need to take a shower." I pull apart from him but before I can walk away he takes my hand in his to stop me.

"Will you take a shower with me?" Harry asks and I feel all the air being sucked out of my lungs at his question. I have never thought about taking a shower with Harry before, but now that he suggest it it sounds quite appealing.

"N-no, I will be making us a quick breakfast while you are taking a shower."

"Oh come on, it would be a lot quicker if we take one together. Won't it?" I feel his lips on my neck as he slowly plants a kiss on the curve of my neck. I feel my knees go limp and my stomach turn as he swipes his tongue along the skin of my shoulder.

"F-fuck." I gasp. "Fine." I finally give in and he is to his feet in seconds and already has his shirt off and thrown into the dirty clothes hamper.

A laugh escapes my lips as he grabs four towels from the small closet in the hallway and he sets them aside of the sinks counter. He slips off his socks and sweatpants and throws them into the dirty clothes hamper along with his shirt. He walks over to me and takes my hand in his, dragging me to the restroom. He shuts the door behind him and switches on the hot water on in tub. I haven't noticed that he is half naked until I stare down at my fully clothed body. I pull my shirt over my head and pull down my sweatpants, leaving me in only a black pair of lace panties and a matching black, lace bra. Harry flickers his eyes towards me for a second and quickly turns away with a wide smile spread across his face.

"Like what you see, Styles?" I smirk.

"Yes. A whole fucking ton really." Harry says with not much enthusiasm in his voice and suddenly a deep frown is set on his face as he finishes adjusting the water. Silence is shared between us for a few more seconds until I walk over to him and place my hands on either side of his face to force him to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I wipe the forming moisture on his face from the steam of the room with the pad of my thumb and he looks down at his feet.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Harry whispers.

"What? Why not?"

"You're seeing someone and here we are half naked and about to get into the shower together. Not to mention that we have made out and kissed more than once while Jai was not here."

"First of all, I am not 'seeing' anyone but you, Harry. Jai and I are not a thing and we will never be because I like you and only you." I try to lighten the mood with my soft voice but he keeps his eyes on the floor and his shoulders slumped down. "And yes, we have made out before while Jai was around but he doesn't need to know that."