[47] Adore

songs for this chapter are:

habits of my heart - Jaymes Young

is there somewhere - Halsey

ENJOY!!

Ariana's POV.

Harry's hands wrapped around both sides of my neck as his tongue swept across my mouth. My arms, that were roped around his neck, slightly pulled him lower so he could attach his lips to the skin of my neck as he carried us down the hall and into his bedroom that we shared so often. His hips pressed into mine as he guided me to the bed, the back of my knees connected with the side of it as we both fell back onto the mattress.

We hastily shuffled up the bed, our shoes being kicked off and thrown onto the floor as we prepared for what I had been anticipating all night. My hands immediately came to the buttons of his black button up and easily yanked it off, most of the buttons popping open as he slid the thin material down his arms. His hands rested on my thighs as he tried to pull my dress off but it didn't bulge, so he moved back up to hover over my body as he easily slid an arm beneath my back to pull me towards him.

"Let me get this dress off you and maybe we can continue what you had started." Harry deeply spoke as his fingers went to the back of my dress where he easily zipped it down and slid it down my arms. I laid back on the bed and watched him intently as he pressed small kisses to my chest and every single new part of skin that was exposed to him as he slowly slid the dress down my body. My hips bucked off the bed as he finally managed to yank it from me and throw it onto the floor.

His lips pressed delicately against the smooth skin of my neck that was now blooming with faint colors of dark purple. His warm lips pecked every spot he had left me before he completely hovered over me, bulging biceps parted on either side of my head as he held himself up. He kept eye contact with me for a moment before his hand rose to cradle the side of my cheek, his lips ducking down to kiss me right then.

My fingers slipped into his jeans where my fingers quickly unbuttoned them and pulled with down his thighs along with his boxer briefs, freeing him from the tight constraints. His hand slid into the insides of my thighs where he gently ran his fingers over me, my body squirmed beneath his touch and practically melted into the sheets. He repeated his actions a few more times while kissing me passionately.

His fingers dug beneath the fabric at my hip, tugging down my underwear before letting me tug them down completely. My fingers wrapped around him, already solid as I slid my fingers over the silky skin there. He exhaled over my lips as I touched him, the softness of his lips parted from mine momentarily as he sucked in a sharp breath as I slowed the movement of my hand. His hips rolled into my hand as he practically begged for my touch but I was surely not giving it to him. As soon as his hand parted from the insides of my thighs, I had released him and kissed him feverishly.

My hands, which were now firmly pressed on his bare back, moved smoothly against the skin there to loosen him up a bit before he did was we had been so desperate to do. My nails, which had jabbed deep into the skin on his back, scratched down his toned back as he partially pushed into me but pulled back out to study my features, which were pulled into complete bliss. He fully pushed into me and I couldn't stop the deep sigh that pushed past my lips as the delicious stretch spread through my body.

I could feel his arms flex beside me in pure bliss as he moved himself so fluidly over me, making sure to push in as deep as possible before he repeated the action slowly. Every inch of his movements could be felt and set my veins on fire, my whole body on fire and shaking in pure bliss. But I knew something was wrong as he completely stopped kissing me and completely stopped the slow movement of his hips. I could feel my limbs begin to burn with such excitement to continue this but it was masked with anxiety as he shot his eyes open and pulled out of me.