authors note

wow guys..

clueless is officially over.

im so sad *sniffles*

i'm also very very happy.

god, i love you guys so much.

okay okay enough sappy stuff!!!

well since this story has officially ended, I just wanted to thank you guys first and foremost.

when i began writing this story i expected no more than 3,000 reads, let alone the amount i have now. woah, there is really no words that could ever explain how unbelievable and incredible you all are. i really really really do mean that and i hope you know that already. thank you for everything i'm getting so freaking emotional right now because i am thinking of the state of mind i was in before i began writing clueless and the state of mind i am in now and it's so crazy how things can change so quickly in such a short amount of time.

i hope you all realized that i was writing exactly what i went through but in harry's perspective throughout this entire story. it's something real personal to me, but I think it's quite noticeable by the way I describe harry's mental illness that I have felt the same thing.

(the whole love story/when he was hospitalized didn't happen to me though. just the things about harry himself in general.)

this story means so much to me, it really does. it has been so much fun to write it and really i would have never ever had the effort to extend clueless if it weren't for your constant support and your funny and emotional af comments you all have encouraged me to continue on writing and this story wouldn't even exist if it weren't for you all.

i love you guys so much.

thank you for sticking along with me for the entire story and thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and adding my story to your reading list and writing on my wall (yes i see those!!!) and just everything. you all make me so confident in myself and in my writing, you make me feel like i am good at what I love doing and that I do have a shot at becoming published one day.

thank you so much, you all have gotten me through so much. i love you/interacting with you all so much.

tweet me something cute and I'll rt and follow back and stuff so yeah here's my Twitter if you wanna stay in touch with me!!

brokenbutera

okay well i guess this is the end.

i don't want this to end pls never let this end

i'm sobbifn

i love you all so much it hurts.

thank you so much.

all the freaking love xx

- your main hoe, out !!