[8] Tension

please excuse any spelling mistakes and any typing errors in this chapter. i just wanted to get something up! as always, enjoy :-) also please remember to vote before you read because in the last chapter I didn't reach my goal and I still updated for the people who actually voted :-( and please comment after you read your comments mean the world to me x

Jai decided to take us to a fancy restaurant in town and it was actually quite adorable how he was so nervous tonight. His hands were shaky and I could basically see the guilt on his face when we had to wait thirty minutes for a table, he really didn't want to mess anything up. Jai really surprised me when we were eating, he was unusually polite and he did not curse once tonight, I have to praise him later on for his efforts on not screwing things up.

But all of our nerves and worries are slowly dissolving as Jai's hands grip my hips even harder and push me up against my door after I shut it closed. His lips immediately crash onto mine and I whimper escapes my lips when he runs his tongue over my bottom lip. My fingers tangle into his hair, slightly tugging at roots when his hands feverishly roam my body, stoping right above my bum. He pulls me onto the couch and plops down on it, our lips still attached.

"Ariana," Jai gasps as I put my legs on either side of him, slightly moving my hips against him. Jai and I have never been this close before. We have made out from time to time but we have never had this much contact.

"Yeah?" I say, breaking the kiss to look down at him.

"Your boobs are right in my face, I can't help it." Jai takes his lip ring between his teeth and I know exactly what he is thinking.

"Shut up." I tease, pressing our lips together again. He presses his lips to mine once again before opening his mouth, my tongue playing with the cool metal on his lip. He moans beneath me and pulls me closer to him, his hands trailing further up my exposed thighs.

Jai breaks the kiss for a moment as he slips off his thick coat and his shoes, slowly unbuttoning the buttons on his plain dressy shirt. I giggle when he struggles to unbutton his shirt so he just leaves it on and continues to kiss me. I have never kissed Jai like this before, this seems so heated and not like any other people I have ever kissed. Sometimes, I feel like I do not know how I feel about Jai. I know he really cares about me and he has feelings for me but we have been best friends for years now and I care about him just the same.

Jai's eager hands break my thoughts about him when he starts to unzip my dress, my hands flying to the back of my dress to stop him. "Not yet." I whisper against his lips and he nods. His warm lips press to my neck and a small moan escapes my lips when he sucks on the skin just above my breast, his tongue quickly darting out to wet the smooth surface. If he doesn't stop his slowly assault to my chest soon, there will be marks for everyone to see tomorrow.

A knock on the door brings us both off of each other in seconds and I hop off his lap, pulling the bottom of my dress down to cover my thighs. Jai sighs and bites his swollen lip from our make out session. Who could be knocking at this time? It is almost two in the morning.

I quickly pad over to the door to reveal an awfully pissed of Harry. Why the hell is he here? He knows I was going on a fucking date with Jai and he just shows up, ruining my moment with Jai.

"What!!" I snap, locking my jaw and huffing my chest to look somewhat tougher.

"Wow, calm the fuck down. I just came to get my shit I left here earlier." Harry harshly rolls his eyes and stuffs his hands in his pockets. The bag under his eyes are dark and his lips shine a bring cherry red, his hair is slightly messy and it looks like he has been drinking.