[30] Passion

hey you cool person, you should listen to the song you by the 1975, photograph by Ed Sheeran, fallingforyou by the 1975, settle down by the 1975, and one by Ed Sheeran while reading this chapter because it's quite an emotional one :) please vote and comment before anything, I had so much fun writing this chapter so I hope you enjoy it!

.

I felt dizzy, I felt confused, I felt my heart ache, I felt upset, I felt so many damn things and I did not know how to control my emotions. Its been about twenty minutes since we left Mark's house and I have so many thoughts in mind. All my mind keeps on replaying is the way Jai's rough hand felt on my cheek and the way my body collided with the ground and the devastated look on Harry's face. It was all too much. It happened too quick, too sudden.

The only thing that was keeping me from going insane was Harry and the way his hand felt on my thigh as we drove back to our apartments. Dry tears stained my cheeks and I was pretty sure I looked like a wreck, but I didn't care in the slightest. The only thing I care about in the moment was if Harry was okay.

"Ari?" Harry said, his voice quiet and softer than usual. I felt his eyes on me but I didn't look at him, I kept my eyes glued to the window because I feared that if I looked at him, I would break down into tears again. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault." I say, my voice shaky and on the verge of breaking down.

"It was my fault actually, I was the one who kissed you." Harry says and I place my hand over his.

"Shut up. I was not talking about that, Harry." I sighed and breathed in deeply, letting the cool air sooth me. "Jai is such an asshole." I wiped at my eyes, feeling the moisture stick to the back of my hands.

"I know." Harry said as he turned into the parking lot of our apartment complex. I don't feel like going home just yet, I feel like driving around the city to get my mind off all of this. "I promise he won't ever do that again, baby. He won't ever lay a hand on you again." Harry promises, leaning forward to press a kiss to my forehead. I nodded and let a few more tears stream down my face. Harry pressed his warm hand against my cheek and rubbed off all the tears staining my cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"How is your cheek feeling?"

"It doesn't even hurt," I let out a wisp of a laugh but it comes out more of a cough. "It's just..." I try to explain but I choke on my own breath as the tears just constantly stream down my cheeks. I sniffle and wipe the tears on my cheeks, my makeup dragging along with it too.

"Shh... let's go inside." Harry held onto my hand and I took a deep breath to control myself. I simply nodded and unbuckled myself and opened the door to my side.

I held tightly onto Harry's hand as he lead me into the building, my head slumped down so no one can see that I am crying. We pass by a few people in the main lobby and a few people stare at us as we quickly pass by and head into the elevators only to meet a group of teenagers already bundled up into a group in the tight space. Harry wraps an arm around my waist and keeps me pressed against his chest as we squeeze into the elevator with the group of immature high school students. Great.

The obnoxious kids make so much noise which does not relieve the sharp pain in my head and my patience levels are growing thin. Harry can tell I am growing anxious and annoyed so he uses both of his hands to rub over my tense shoulders, slowly relieving some of the stress built up on my shoulders as he uses his thumbs to rub small circles on my muscles. After what feels like hours, the elevator stops and the obnoxious teenagers rush out of the elevator shouting random things along with an endless amount of profanities.

"Finally alone." Harry says as he twirls me around to face him, a wide smile spread across his face.

"I don't think I would have lasted another second with those dumb asses." I say and Harry chuckles.