[13] Care

literally wrote this whole chapter while listening to 18, such an amazing song and it fits perfectly with this chapter because it's very cute hah! Love you guys I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :D

"I'm starving!!" I whine, crossing then uncrossing my legs on the table.

"Well, maybe if you would hurry the hell up we can get something to eat before I starve to death." I roll my eyes, picking on my white painted nails.

"Jesus, Ari." Harry wipes off a few tables at the coffee shop, then walks over to the table I am sitting on. He parts my crossed legs and I immediately send him a warning glare. He shoots his brows up and smirks, he drags me off the fall down onto the ground with a shriek of his name. "Maybe if you would get off all the fucking tables I clean I would have been finished by now." He laughs, walking away. Not even helping me up.
I quickly get on my feet, brushing myself off before tacking Harry onto the ground. We both fall together in a loud thump and our laughter mixed together is the only thing heard throughout the empty coffee shop.
Harry grips my hips and flips me over on top of him, I wiggle in his tight grip and start to punch at his hard chest.
"Let's go eat now!!"

"There's plenty of food here, Ari." Harry sighs, lifting his hips to press himself against me. I gasp at the sudden contact and he quickly apologizes, his cheeks turning into a bright shade of red.

"Not everyone can live off coffee and sweets like you, Harold." I tease, standing from our awkward position.

"Well, I don't know what to eat. I don't like many food." Harry shrugs, I try to help him up but he is awfully too tall. Harry is about a foot taller than me so he is always teasing me about my size from time to time.

"Pizza?" I suggest.

"We always get pizza!!" He whines, pulling off his apron and placing it back on the empty counter.

"Fine then. Would you rather have something we can make at my place?" I suggest.

"Deal."

-

5 days later

The cool air makes a shiver escape my lips, my nose and cheeks have turned a bright shade of red from the cold winter weather. My leather jacket is just not enough anymore, it is getting too damn cold to be wearing a simple leather jacket so here Harry and I are, at the mall in search for a winter sweater for ourselves.

We pass by a few Christmas ornaments and Harry stops, adoring the small Christmas decorations along the store. I find it quite stupid how they already have all these Christmas decorations sprinkled along every corner of Macy's. It is not even December yet.

Harry drags me by my wrist to a rack of all these holiday coats and sweaters. I roll my eyes at his excitement but give in by skimming past each rack of coats I find.

"Find anything you like?" Harry asks, placing his warm hands on my hips.

"Well, I really like these." I point to the collection of sweaters in hand. He scans through them and looks quite satisfied with my choices. But the one that really catches his eye is the large, soft white sweater in his hands.

"This one." Harry grins, setting down all of the other sweaters and pushing the white one to my chest.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Well, maybe I would like it better with you in it." He teasingly bites his lip.

"Ha-ha, I'll go try it on. You're lucky that I love you!" I call back as I walk into the dressing rooms, Harry trailing closely behind.