[40] Gentle

"You know what!" I slammed my hands down onto the table Harry was sitting on, a book set on his lap as he was hunched over, reading away. He jumped in his seat and cursed under his breath. "We have never gone on a real date." I say and a grin pulls at Harry's lips.

"What? Yes we have." Harry folds the corner of the page he was reading before closing the book shut, setting it aside.

"I know but every time we tried going on a date it turned into a complete disaster." I sighed, remembering the night of our biggest, most terrible, fight we have ever had.

"How- oh wait, never mind." Harry caught along, his face falling for a split second.

"So, I think we should go on a date. A successful date." I added and I felt my heart flutter as his lips pulled into his signature smirk.

"Ariana Grande, are you asking me out on a date?" He smirked, his emerald eyes never leaving mine.

"Sure, I mean it would be nice." I laughed and walked towards him, carefully sitting on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Harry groaned as I straddled him, my legs parted on either side of him as my arms roped around his neck, pulling him close to me.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked innocently, my head cocking to the side as my bottom lip overlapped my top one.

He deeply groaned and lifted his hips to meet mine. "You're killing me. Literally." Harry nodded down to where I was sat, a deep blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"What the hell is wrong with you! One touch and you're already h-" I laughed so loudly that Harry clamped his hand over my mouth, muffling my words.

"Don't you dare finish that." Harry warned, lowering his eyes.

I continued to laugh and playfully licked the palm of his hand, his hand automatically pulling away and wiped against my shirt.

"Ew." His nose scrunched up so cutely I couldn't stop myself from leaning in and pressing a delicate kiss to the bridge of his nose.

My bones stiffened as I felt his hands slowly trail down my body and to my hips before he pulled my sweatpants lower and traced small circles on my hips with his thumbs, my breathing automatically hitching.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Harry whispered, his hot breath fanning against the skin of my neck as he leaned in and started peppering small kisses to the curve of my neck. My hands rose to his hair and my fingers tangled into the unruly mess, my head rolling back for more access from his lips. I hummed lowly in approval and I felt his smile grow against the skin of my neck. "I want to take you right here, right now." He spoke lowly, his voice raspy and full of lust.

His hands trailed lower and gently squeezed my bum, my body jumping up as I yelped in surprise.

"Then why don't you, baby." I whispered and he froze, his mind probably processing my words before he actually reacted by crashing his lips to mine. He took no time into taking it slow like it usually was as his fingers quickly hooked into my sweatpants before pulling them down.

Before I could even process what he was doing, he already had his shirt and my shirt onto the floor, joining the pile. I groaned in annoyance as he pulled me off him and onto my feet. I was not complaining though as his hands cradled around my face before pressing his lips to mine, backing me up against the wall. My only instinct was so hook my fingers around his skinny jeans and unbutton the first button before pulling down the zipper and pushing them down his legs as our lips molded around one another's. His actions were rushed and filled with need to be closer to each other than we already were.