[51] Warmth

listen to these songs while reading please you won't regret it and it makes it extra emotional:

to build a home - the cinematic orchestra

sparks - Coldplay

fix you - cold play

wait - m83

i need you - m83

me, haunt // bed, you, woman, robbers - the 1975

look after you - the fray

never say never - the fray (this one will make you sob trust me I am crying really hard right now while listening to it beware)

one - Ed sheeran

photograph - Ed sheeran

don't let me go - harry styles lmaoo

turning page - sleeping at last (especially this one guys trust me you'll sob lol)

get the tissues ready... enjoy x
-

A loud buzzing tore me from the depths of sleep and back into consciousness. My body jolted up as the buzzing never stopped, so with a exaggerated sigh I ran my hands over my face and reached beside me, swiping my thumb across the screen before pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hmm?" I groaned, not feeling like speaking to anyone at the moment.

"Ariana?" Harry's deep, cracked voice broke through the speaker. My eyes immediately shot open and my vision cleared, I was suddenly not as sleepy as I was just a few seconds ago.

"Harry? Babe, what's wrong? Why are you awake?" I asked a little too quickly. I pulled the phone away from my ear for a moment and checked the time. My only instinct was to panic because it was three in the morning and I always knew Harry was never up at these times unless he was with me.

"Oh my-" Harry mumbled, voice muffled by something I could not quite decipher. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry baby go back to bed. I-I gotta-"

"I'm on my way." I stated. I pulled the heavy blankets off my body and stood to my feet, ready to walk to Harry's apartment.

"No, it's fine. I'm okay, don't worry. Just go back to bed." Harry sniffled. He was crying now, and it was tearing me into shreds.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I made my way into my closet and pulled out a pair of pink slippers I rarely wore.

"I'm fine, I shouldn't have called you."

"I'm already coming over, I'll be there in a minute babe." I promised as I quickly tossed my phone onto my bed after setting it on speaker.

I heard a loud thump on the other line followed by a string of profanities before his rough voice boomed through the speaker.

"S-sorry, I dropped my phone." He stuttered. After a few more seconds of shuffling around it was suddenly silent and I had just finished pinning my hair up and slipping on my slippers. My heart slumped down even deeper into the pit of my chest as I heard his silent sobs on the other line, they were hushed as if he didn't want me to know he was crying. "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"This is not fair!" Harry shouted, a loud crash following after his voice. "Why am I like this?"

"I'm coming over." I swiped my phone off the bed before walking out of my apartment, slamming the door shut behind me before I walked over to Harry's apartment and lightly knocked on the door.