[10] Touch

yes the photo attached is how ariana and harry are positioned on the couch in the beginning but they have different clothes lol :-)

Harry's POV.

I blankly stare at the warm cup of tea that is being tightly gripped in my hands, taking a few sips of the tea I let my mind break into thoughts of her.

Her chestnut colored hair and her beautiful big brown eyes flash through my mind and I can't stop the smile that has crept its way to my lips as I picture her wide smile and her snarky remarks. Sadness seeps its way through me as I think of the way she seems so upset when we are arguing and I have not seen her in over a week, I have not caught a single glimpse of her in class nor have I seen her at work. A knock at my door causes me to jump, I finish off the rest of the tea, dropping off the cup in the sink and head towards the door. Who the fuck can be knocking at three in fucking morning? Only crazy fucking drunk asses.

I take my words back as I open the door, revealing a very giggly and hyper Ariana. Her hair is in all directions and her nose and cheeks are glowing a bright red from the cold outside.

"Harry!!" She shouts, wrapping her arms around me and breaking into fits of laughter. What the fuck?

"I missed youuuu!!" She slurs, nuzzling her head into my chest. I flinch at her touch but snap back into reality, wrapping my arms around her but then quickly pulling her away.

"What are you doing? Its three in the morning." I snap.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She hiccups. "I'm sleeping over here for the night." She pushes past me, walking into my apartment and I am too caught off guard to kick her out.

"What's wrong with you!!" I shut the door behind me and watch her looking around my apartment, impressed by the decorations.

"I'm drunk, wise one." She giggles, tapping her head, signaling how stupid I am.

"No shit." I roll my eyes, slightly annoyed and kinda enjoying her playful state. "Ari, you can't just sleep here when you live next door." I follow her as she leads herself into the kitchen, grabbing a random cup set on the counter and filling it with fresh tap water. She downs the water in seconds and once again, breaks into fits of laughter.

"I don't have my key."

"Well that's not my fault." I sigh, "But I guess you can crash here for the night since you have no where else to go." The last thing I would do is kick her out and let her roam the streets drunk. Besides, I do enjoy her company.

She stumbles towards me and wraps her arms around me, again. "Thank you." She sighs, her full lips turned into a full smile. She surprises me by pressing her lips to my chest for a few seconds, butterflies immediately bursting in my stomach. Once she realizes what she is doing, she quickly places her arms back to her sides and takes a long step away from me. I know she is just wasted but I can't deny the small spark when she touches me. "So, Harold." She teases, "What were you doing before I came here? I hope I didn't wake you from your beauty sleep." She makes her way to the black leather couch, sorta matching hers, and plops down on it, stretching her feet to the opposite side. I plop down beside her, moving her feet to my lap and removing her high ass heels.

"Jesus, what has gotten into you lately?" I ask, my voice coming off as teasing more than serious. She continues to laugh like a mad woman until she is clutching onto her stomach, gasping for air. Her eyes crinkle to the sides, her mouth wide open exposing her white straight teeth and the beautiful sound of her laughing escaping her lips. She looks so fucking gorgeous. She's so damn cute. I begin to smile like an idiot while she's still laughing and soon we are both trying to catch our own breaths. "You're funny when you're drunk."