[46] Electric

Harry's POV.

The way she moves on the dance floor is hypnotic, I can watch her for hours and still be mesmerized by the end of the show. Those hips of hers move so perfectly, like a snake slithering through tall grass. She knew what she was doing. She knew that she was sexy and she was incredibly confident in herself. And it felt so exhilarating to know that she was mine. No man surrounding her on the dance floor could ever witness how incredibly sexy and beautiful she really is. It was as if she had the spotlight on her as many of young looking men shot all their attention to the sexy woman in the center of the dance floor.

I watched her from a distance, my lip being harshly bit between my teeth as she moved her hips so smoothly. The smile on her face and her hands in her hair as she moved side to side proved that she was extremely confident in herself. And I admired that.

A thud from behind me made me tear my eyes away from the beauty and to the two drinks that were placed in front of me. I threw a ten dollar bill onto the counter and did not bother to wait for the bartender to hand me the change as I walked through the endless amounts of swaying bodies. But none of their poor dance moves compared to Ariana's. Their dance moves were more sloppy and lazy as they heavily made out with their partner and kept one of their hands holding an occasional drink as the other roamed around their partners body. Ariana's dance moves were with full confidence, full of determination to get every man in this room completely mesmerized by her movements, and I was surely one of them.

My feet had stumbled over the other as I carried our drinks in one hand and let my other hand rest firmly on her hip. She instantly stopped the swaying of her hips as she felt somebody touch her. Her back was pressed against my chest which prevented her from seeing me, but once she placed her hand over mine and felt that it was me, she relaxed and grinned. I handed her her drink and made sure no one was seeing her as she chugged it down within seconds. I had been determined to get her drunk all day, and that was exactly what I was going to do no matter what it took.

I freely chugged mine down and let the burning in my throat free some of the weight that had set on my shoulders over the past few days. I've had a couple of drinks so far, but no where near as to what Ariana has had. I didn't want to get that intoxicated because we would not have someone to drive us home tonight, and by the way that she backed up and pressed herself tightly against me, I had a feeling that we would be going home a lot sooner than we had both expected.

"Dance, Harry!" Ariana shouted over the roaring music. I didn't know exactly what to do, but I did want to impress Ariana. I wanted to have just as much fun as her and even if I made a fool out of myself, we would always be able to have these memories to share. My hands rested on her hips and despite my awkward movements, she had been enjoying dancing with me.

It had been this that Ariana had been waiting so long to do with me, and as soon as she backed up and pressed her bum against me, she knew exactly how much I was aching for her. I pressed myself up against her, eager for more contact after feeling that I had been deprived for so long. My mind was a bit hazy, sorta buzzing with the fresh alcohol in my system, but my body was electric. My hips had swayed along to the pounding thud of the music as hers did too, so slowly that I felt my whole body ache for her.

My hand had flattened out as it pressed against her lower stomach as I pulled her eyes tighter against me. Her bum had dug even deeper into me and moved against me so torturously. The sway of her hips made that dress that rose to the middle of her thighs, now raise to the tops of her thighs. And as she ducked down lower and bounced back up, I was sure that everyone's eyes were glued to her newly exposed thighs. My hands pulled her back to slightly pull down her dress that had rose to the tops of her thighs. She wiggled a bit in my grasp but as soon as I let her free, she went back into pressing her bum against me.