[17] Control

(how the hell do I add gifs to my chapters from my phone??)

"I wish you didn't have to go." I nuzzle my face into his chest, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist.

"I'll be back in no time." Jai leans down, kissing my lips for a few seconds before pressing our foreheads together. "I'm going to miss you so much." Jai says, resting his chin on top of my head. Today was the day Jai was going back him to visit his family for the holidays, for winter break. Christmas wasn't so far around the corner now and for once I am eager for it to end just to see Jai again.

"Me too. I wish we could spend the holidays together like the old times." I laugh.

"Yea," I feel some people's eyes on us so I pull away from him, helping him roll his luggages to the escalators. "I don't want to go." Jai pouts, sticking his bottom lip over his top.

"I wish you didn't have to go." I repeat.

"Me either but it is winter break." He laughs, checking his phone for the time. "Shit. The plane leaves in ten minutes." Jai sighs, pulling his beanie to cover more of his hair.

"So this is a goodbye?" I feel the tears welling up in my eyes but I quickly blink them away.

"This is a 'see you later.'" He nudges me with his elbow.

"Make sure to stay safe."

"I will." He promises.

"Do you have your gloves, coat, blankets?" The question comes out a lot faster than I intended it to be.

"You sound like my mother." Jai rolls his eyes, pulling the luggages lever up to roll it around. "And yes I do. You checked my luggages for than five times, remember?"

"Whatever. Now hurry or you'll be late to your flight."

"Eager?" He teases.

"Of course not. I just don't want you to miss your flight because of me." I admit. The last thing I would want if Jai missing his flight and ruining his whole trip back home.

"I won't." He buttons his coat and he slips on his gloves before pulling me into another tight embrace. "I am going to miss you so much!!" He gushes, lifting me off my feet and twirling me around. A squeal escapes my lips as he twirls me in mid-air, then gently resting me back on my feet when we receive a few cruel glances.

"I am going to miss you more."

"I am going to miss you most." He cups my face in his hands and crashes our lips together. Our lips move in sync for about a minute before I pull away. He hugs me one last time before grabbing his luggages and dragging them on the escalators.

"Bye Ariana!!" He shouts from the top of the escalators, waving me off.

"Stay safe!!" I shout back, waving him off.

I blow him one last kiss before waving him off. He pretends to catch it and save it in his pocket for later. I laugh to myself as he disappears into the crowds of people.

-

Harry's POV.

I make myself comfortable at home, blasting the heater on and opening the curtains wide open, revealing the snowy yet bright skies above. I watch in awe as I stare down at the thick blankets of snow covering almost every part of this city, along with many taxis and your typical businessmen and women walking around the city.

I sip at the hot chocolate in hand, enjoying every little beautiful detail of winter. Even though it feels like a hundred fucking degrees in this apartment, I keep my sweater on along with my sweatpants. A knock on my door startles me a bit but I quickly recover, walking over to the door and swinging it open. Ariana stands behind the door with a couple of boxes in her hands and some colorful shit spilling out of her arms as she tries to carry everything in her small arms.