[44] Fix You

you all did an amazing job on commenting on this last chapter! please surprise me and comment your little hearts out on this chapter :D thank you, enjoy!

-

Although Target was closed and we did not make it to get the almond milk, Harry remained just as happy as he was on the Ferris wheel as we were riding up the elevator to go back to my apartment.

As promised at the line, the elevator doors slid shut and my body hauled over to Harry's as my lips crashed onto his to send a wave of electricity buzzing through my body. Harry rested his hands on my hips but did not move his lips as I felt his smirk grow into the kiss. I pulled his face closer to mine as I roped my arms around his neck and tried to deepen the kiss but his smile didn't let me kiss him any longer.

"Let's wait till we're actually in private."

I shook my head in disapproval and leaned in to press a lingering kiss to the base of his throat before the doors slid open we walked out silently. I felt the pressure in the pit of my stomach come back alive when his hands pushed me harshly against the door to my apartment, my body slamming onto it with a light thud.

Harry's lips lazily attached to the skin of my neck as his hands gripped the back of my thighs as he beckoned me to wrap my legs around his waist. I obliged and he kept his lips on my shoulder, my arms roping around his neck as he pushed open the door to his apartment and walked us in.

"Harry," I gasped at the feeling of his tongue swiping against my collar bone and gently sucking. "We can't do this right now."

"Why not?" Harry mumbled as he shut the door and threw us onto the couch. My back gently collided with the sofa as he hovered over me, his lips attached to my neck and his hips resting perfectly between my thighs.

"They'll hear us." I groaned as Harry sucked harshly on the curve of my neck, surely leaving a dark bruise there for everyone to see. "Elizabeth will hear us, she's next door."

"Just be quiet." Harry whispered.

My hands slipped beneath Harry's shirt and felt the smooth skin on his back and the way his muscles moved so perfectly as he shifted over me. He pulled his shirt over his head and while he was, I pulled my cropped top over my head and tossed it aside.

My fingers tangled into Harry's hair where they harshly pulled as he groaned loudly, his cold fingers trailing up my back and finding the clip of my bra where his fingers fiddled with it for a moment before he let it go and pressed his hands against my cheeks.

Harry's POV.

I ducked down and reconnected our lips as Ariana's arms wrapped around the nape of my neck to bring us closer than we already were. She gasped as my hands went past her bum and to the back of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her into the main room, my lips never leaving hers.

My heart pounded heavily in my chest as we reached the bed where I gently laid her down and parted her legs so I could comfortably fit my body between them. Her lips molded against my own then her tongue danced with mine a few minutes as her hands pulled at my hair.

Her small hands shoved at my chest as she silently signaled me to switch positions. My back gently collided with the soft blankets as her legs parted on either side of my hips before she leaned down to press her warm lips to my jawline before they slowly trailed down the curve of my neck and traveled to the smooth skin of my shoulder. Her movements were wild and rushed as she ran her hands up my torso and her lips sucked harshly on the skin of my neck. I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach as she slowly lowered her lips from my neck and drag onto the skin of my chest.