[24] Christmas Kisses

extra long chapter ahead because I love you guys <3 don't forget to vote and comment.

Ariana's POV.

Sunlight peaked through small cracks in the curtains as I awoke from my deep slumber. I felt someones toned body tightly pressed against mine and their chest softly raise and fall back down as he slowly breathes. The warmth of his body radiates to mine and I feel like sleeping in all day but I know I have to get up soon. Waking up beside Harry is definitely something that I will never get used to.

Without noticing, my arms tightened around his waist, adding more pressure than we had simply lying there. My heart seemed to skip a beat when he rested his arm around my waist. It was strange that everything that this man did seemed to have an effect on me, but I couldn't deny he had held a certain power over me. Now that I was certain that I could not fall back asleep, my arms loosen around Harry. My eyes flutter open and vision is a bit blurry at first until I rub my eyes with the back of my hands, my vision clearing almost instantly.

My eyes met blue ones and I felt a shock through my body, my face twist in confusion and my instincts bring me to my feet within seconds and a horrifying shriek escapes my lips as I see Niall laying in between where Harry and I slept. Within seconds Harry jolts awake and is sitting up before he can even open his eyes.

"What's wrong, baby?" Harry's voice is raspy, laced with sleep and concern. Harry rubs his eyes with the back of his hands and blinks multiple of times before jolting to his feet as soon as he sees Niall sitting up beside him. "What the fuck, Niall?!"

"How the hell did you end up between us?!" I shout, completely surprised.

"Well you fuckers should try sleeping on the couch for a day and see how uncomfortable you are!!" Niall says, his voice raspier than usual.

"You can't just sleep beside Ariana like that!" Harry's voice booms throughout the room. "I don't give a fuck if you slept beside me but you can't just sleep in a bed with her, that's fucked up in so many ways!"

I hold in laughter as Harry shouts. Almost immediately, Harry looks up at me with his nostrils flared and his jaw locked. "Do you think this is a fucking joke?" Harry takes intimidating steps towards me and suddenly I am pushed back up against the wall. "You slept in a bed beside a man you barely even know and you still think this is funny?" Harry whispers, his lips just mere inches below my ear.

I break into fits of laughter and I feel Harry smile against the skin of my neck. "You're lucky we have company." Harry says somewhat seductively and chuckles rumble deep within his chest.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Harry says as he trails his lips back up to mine as he quickly pecks my lips before pressing our foreheads together.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I wrap my arms around his bare waist and feel the smooth skin of his back as I pull him into an embrace.

Niall clears his throat behind us and I can tell Harry is flipping him off behind me by the way Niall begins to laugh like an idiot. I pull away from Harry and walk over to Niall who is laying on Harry's bed. "Merry Christmas, Niall." I crawl over to him and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist briefly before I crawl off the bed and head into the restroom to freshen up.

After I redo my hair, brush my teeth, and use the restroom, I walk out of the restroom and meet Harry and Niall in the living room surrounded around the miniature Christmas tree. Presents wrapped in adorable wrapping paper with bows set on top of them are set around the tree. I take a seat on the floor beside Harry and cross my legs beneath me, Niall sits across from us, beside the presents.