[45] Delicate

Two weeks later.

"You know," Harry chuckled through a mouth full of chips. "Do you know what we haven't done in a long time?"

I looked up at him from my soda can and wiggled my eyebrows. He caught onto what I was referring to and broke into laughter, almost choking on the chips he had stuffed into his mouth.

"Besides being sexually active... we haven't gotten drunk together and just been stupid for a night." Harry reminded me and my mine automatically brought back flashes of us sprawled out an a random bed in Mark's house on New Years Eve.

"We did at Mark's party." I hummed, sipping onto the Coke.

"We both know that night didn't end up as expected." Harry frowned as he finished off his chips but didn't bother to eat his sandwich I had made him.

We had been cuddled up on his couch for about an hour now, chatting endlessly while I drank my soda and Harry slowly ate his chips. Harry was trying to eat more often now, he was really making an effort and I was so proud of him. He hadn't really progressed much but he was making an effort, and that's all that mattered.

"I know... but what made you want to do this?" I asked, holding in my laughter as I bit on my bottom lip.

Harry's lips shifted from my eyes and down to my lips before back up to my eyes. He smirked before he lapping his tongue over his lips.

"Maybe I just want to live on the edge for a night." Harry smirked.

"Or maybe you want to sneak out during the middle of our dancing to do something a lot more fun if you know what I mean.." I wiggled my eyebrows and Harry almost choked on the crisps he was munching on.

"Definitely." Harry gulped, his eyes extremely dilated to the point that his eyes looked black. "It would be fun, though. Just to let loose and be free and stupid for a night. Besides, I did turn 21 a few months ago."

"Damn I keep on forgetting that you're two years older than me." I groaned.

"Not exactly. You're about to turn twenty in a few weeks and I just turned twenty one."

"You've gotta point... but anyway, who would we go with?"

"Niall and Liam. I heard they have some sort of a bromance going on." Harry wiggled his eyebrows and I gasped in complete shock.

"No fucking way." My jaw dropped open and I felt my stomach drop in a good way.

"Well yea, they have been spending so much time together and I do not doubt that Niall has some sort of feelings for Liam."

"But Liam has a girlfriend!!" I laughed loudly.

"He can still like him even if he has a girlfriend. I liked you when you were seeing Jai." Harry shrugged as if it were obvious or something.

"I wasn't 'seeing' Jai." I sighed, still annoyed that Harry did not believe me that Jai and I were never an item after all this time.

"Whatever." Harry scoffed, rolling his eyes. "But anyway, would you like to go to a club or something tonight?"

"I'm down. That would be really fun." I agreed, already feeling my mood shift to excitement and anticipation for tonight.

"Great. I already called Liam and texted Niall about this and they said they were down to go with us." Harry said, starting to sit up as he slipped his phone out of his pocket.

"And what if I had said no to this event?" I asked, raising a brow at him.

"I would have dragged you there." Harry teased as he scrolled through his phone.