Chapter 43: Liam's Evil Plan

After two weeks or so, I decided to post another chapter. My first thought that I would make this a Ziall chapter but then another thought comes to mind. I hope the gif file on the side helped a bit.

I'm gladly to announce that this story advanced to the final round of the Bromance Awards in the Multiple category. And with that, I'd like to dedicate the next couple of chapters to those people who voted that was stated in the Announcement 2.0 and 3.0:

Chapter 43 – threetwoonedirection

Chapter 44 – BeTheChange

Chapter 45 – TerraFlint

Chapter 46 – mommomonkey

Chapter 47 - ZiamLover04

Chapter 48 - meup_01

Chapter 49 – paynewhore

Chapter 50 - purplerox369

Chapter 51 - Hettachee

Chapter 52 - ZiamLover04

Chapter 53 - Boringgurl

Chapter 54 - TammyCarrier

Chapter 55 - niallersfavoritefood

Chapter 56 - psyche09224 

I even fanned myself these people. It's the least thing I could do for putting my story on the final round. Anyways, I'd post another announcement for the new link. Just wait for it and I'd appreciate one more time if you guys could vote one more time. Thank you and enjoy this chapter.

* * * * *

Niall's POV

It amazed me to be in one piece after surviving that chaos. There would be broken body parts without the security team plus Zayn's effort of protecting me. I'm really thankful for what he did.

Maybe I should give him buy him something as a thank you gift, I thought.

"Come on, keep walking!" Paul commanded as he stretched his big arms towards. Harry and Louis were in front of us then Liam, who was awfully quiet, was behind us. I assumed that he was still in shock after what I did to him. I can't help it but to feel so terrible.

I glanced back at him. He dragged himself as he looked at the ground. Maybe I should talk to him. Just when I was about to slow down my pace to match his, Zayn's grip on me tightened.

"Come on, let's go," he said weakly, his eyes sent me a message. It was as if his eyes were telling me not to leave his side. I felt bad enough for Liam and now Zayn was doing the exact same thing.

Maybe later then, I thought as I glanced one more time to Liam.   

* * * * *

"Flight Number SUA-391, London to New York, is now boarding." A voice spoke that echoed on Gate 17.

I slowly pulled myself up from the chair as I noticed something. It was Harry and Louis. They were just looking at each other genuinely. It was obvious that Louis was deeply in love with Harry the way he smiled back at him. I wonder if I'll have that, the way Louis looked at Harry.

My deep thoughts came to a halt when I felt the warm touch from Zayn.

"What's wrong?"

I was a little bit startled as our gazes met. His sparkly golden brown eyes were too mesmerizing not to notice the beauty behind it. Looking at his perfect jaw line, I couldn't help but to fall in a trance. The way his quiff hairstyle was so elegant and sophisticated at the same time. He was the epitome of perfection, no doubt about that.