Chapter 39: The Unexpected Transformation

Here's a new chapter! I was reading and giggling at the comments. The word razor keeps popping up on the comment section and you'll find out what Liam did on the bathroom. Unfortunately, it's a cliffhanger so that's that. I'll try to have another one by the end of the week.

I was stuck on coming up on a title so you guys think of a good title for this one. If I like it then I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. If you're going to suggest one, try not to come up with too obvious words. You'll know what I mean when you read the last line of this chapter :D

Anyways, have fun reading!

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

This felt like a dream, waking up beside with Niall. He was still fast asleep. Behind his closed eyelids, there were rapid movements. He could probably having a dream, I wonder what could possibly he was dreaming about.

There were no words to describe how serene this sight is. The way his pinkish skin radiate against my semi-dark room. The way his messy, blonde hair poking his eyelids as his mouth twitched at the same time were quite a sight that I couldn't resist watching. I slowly run my hand towards his hair poking his peaceful face. The warmth of his forehead against my skin sent a tingly sensation all over my body.

Panic spread all over me when I heard a familiar Irish accent escaped from his mouth.

"What are you doing?" A very sexy, thick, husky voice filled my ear, sending a thrilling sensation all over my body. And when he slowly opened his eyes, those blue orbs felt stabbed a hole in my heart, making me breathless.

"I---uh..." Suddenly, words seemed like to disappear from my mouth. I tried to think of something to do to escape from this predicament but my mind decided to work against me while my heart was practically having a rave party inside my chest, pounding like crazy.

"I'm watching you in your sleep." Oh, shit! It wasn't supposed to come out like that. Zayn, you must dig yourself in the ground now for humiliating yourself.

Niall threw a suspicious looked at me. My heart sped up and I think I was almost at the brink of hyperventilating.

"You're creepy, Zayn," Niall stated then followed by a familiar Irish laugh. Hearing it one more time made me all warm inside. I couldn't help but to smile.

He slowly got up from his side of the bed, putting his pants on. "Niall..." I called out to him. He looked over his shoulder; his left leg was inside of the pants. I hesitated at first asking him the question that's bothering me since what happened last night...

"What is it?"

"About last night..."

Instantly, I saw his back tensed up as he processed the words I uttered from my mouth.

"There's nothing to talk about," he said coldly. "Besides, it was just a one time thing."

I've got to be honest but when he said those words, I can't help but to feel hurt as if someone whacked me repeatedly with a metallic bat.

"But you touched my ass."

"I have to. If I didn't, we wouldn't be able to finish." A smirk spread across on his. It made me smile including a blush on my cheeks. This sexy side of Niall was very appealing to me. Everybody assumed that Niall was an innocent little boy; let me tell you he was a different person last night. My body was literally on fire last night as I recalled that passionate night we shared.

"But I want to do it again."

"You wish," he chuckled. "Come on, we need breakfast," he stretched out his arms for mine and pulled me out of the bed.

We marched down into the kitchen, entangling our fingers together. We were surprised to find the lovebirds on the kitchen against the sink, all over each other. Louis wrapped his legs over Harry's waist. Their lips were glued to one another. It was a scene that I don't want to see in the morning.

"Erm..." I started. "Good morning..." I hesitated interrupting their moment.

Harry pulled himself out of Louis but Louis protested.

"Morning..." Harry answered back while he slowly untangling Louis' grip on him. Louis just nodded at us then pushed himself toward to give another a much more passionate make-out session with Harry.

Harry hit Louis weakly. "Boo Bear, stop it!" Harry couldn't help himself but to grin in the process.

"Harry, let them watch. Besides, they were at it all night long." Louis smirked at us. Niall gasped at what he heard.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked confusedly.

Louis pulled himself away from Harry and faced us. "Ooooh, Zayn, put your hand there and push it further..." Louis imitated Niall's Irish accent. And Louis produced more moaning sound.

I turned at Niall to see his white, pale complexion changed into a darker shade of crimson. He was mortified at what he heard.

"H-How..." Niall, for the first time, were out of words. It seemed like he swallowed his tongue whole. His grip in my hands got tighter every second has passed.

"You know, our walls were paper thin. So, if you guys next time do..." Harry implied, without sounding so rude.

"Me and Harry had to move out of the room and sleep in my room, which is on the other side of the house." Louis stated with an additional effect of rolling his bluish eyes and flipping his hair on the side. Harry hit Louis on the side, letting him know to shut up.

I noticed Niall was completely mortified at what's happening to the point that he wanted to disappear at this moment. I think it was eating him alive.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! We didn't do anything wrong!" I interrupted them, throwing an intimidating glare at them. At one point, I catch Niall glancing at me in the corner of my eye. His grip on me got loose, letting me know that he's thankful for defending him.

"Yeah, tell that to Niall's ass." Louis stated. Harry produced a sound of a controlled laugh and hit Louis one more time.

"What?!" Louis glared back at Harry.

Then, all of a sudden their facial expression turned into a shocked one as if they saw a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Louis pointed. Harry covered his mouth by his hands.

Niall and myself turned around and we were shocked to our very core to see...

To see... a hairless Liam!