Halloween 2012

So you know what tomorrow is, right? It's Halloween! A holiday that I'm not so fond of because I get so scared easily. Since it's Halloween tomorrow, I think it's fitting to post a Halloween update.

Before you read this, let me just give you a little warning. If you have an imaginative mind, read this in broad daylight because when I wrote it, I scared myself to death lol.

Before I forgot, this chapter has nothing to do with the previous chapter so there shouldn't be any reason to get confused, okay? I haven't started writing the next chapter but soon I'll be.

Anyways, have fun reading and Happy Halloween to you guys!

* * * * *

 "Are you sure?" Niall asked as he felt his knees wobbled in front of an old charcoaled colored door.

"Don't be a chicken, Niall!" Louis nudged Niall as his voice squealed in fear. Harry was behind him clutching his arms towards Louis.

Niall turned to Louis and glared at him. "Be my guest and do it!"

"Wha-what?" Louis stuttered. "I can't do it!" He stepped back slowly.

"Boo!"

The three boys screamed like teenage girls as if they saw a huge cluster of spiders closing in on them. Louis basically jumped in on Harry and Niall curled up in terror.

Harry turned around to see Liam laughing his ass off.

"That's not funny, Liam," Harry complained. He slowly put down Louis who was still in shock on what happened.

"Look what you did to my Boo Bear," Harry slowly caressed Louis' back and planted small kisses on him.

"You guys should've seen your reactions from here," Liam giggled in enjoyment.

"I'll get you someday," Niall snorted as he sticks out his tongue.

"Be my guest, Horan," Liam responded with a wink on his face.

Then all of a sudden, Liam felt a set of hands touching his shoulders behind him. The next thing he knew was him squealing ten times louder than the three boys. He quickly ran forward and hides behind an old tree with few leaves attached on the branches.

Niall, Harry, and Louis laugh their asses off. Louis was rolling over on the ground from laughing too much.

"Zayn!" Liam yelled.

"What?" Zayn asked confusedly. "Why are you guys laughing?" He became even more confused as he looked at Niall, Harry, and Louis laughing.

"Payback is a bitch, isn't it, Liam," Niall took all the pleasure on getting even on Liam.

"Never mind that." Liam quickly regained his composure.

"Come on, Zayn," Harry waved at him. Zayn walked towards while he pulled a huge bag behind him.

"Thank you, Zayn," Louis giggled.

"For what?"

"Scaring Liam," Niall said as he butt in the conversation.

"How?"

"Hey, yo, girlies!" Liam called out to the four boys who were clustered together couple of feet away from him.

"Did he just---" Louis asked as the veins on his forehead popped out.

"Breathe, Boo Bear," Harry suggested as he imitated the breathing of a woman who was in labor.

"That Liam! He's about to feel some Payne tonight!" Niall grunted.

"That's funny, Niall," Zayn laughed.