Chapter 30: The Payneful Misunderstanding

Am I clever or what? If you don't know what I'm talking about, look again at the title LOL.

This chapter has some Niam drama in it so just be prepared. I think I mentioned from last time that I will explained the text message but it turns out I have to delay it until the next chapter. It seems weird to include it in this Niam drama chapter. Unfortunately, this will be the last Niam chapter for a while because I have to introduce the next pairing, which is Ziall. So I'm calling out to all Ziall shippers out there, show yourself and rejoice because the light has shown itself... :D

Oh before I forgot, I have a sinister plan for Larry so to all Larry shippers out there, I just want you to know that I didn't forget about you :]

This chapter is dedicated to @stay_young_forever21. Your comment is really inspiring. It really motivated me to improve my craft even further. And it really gives me joy that my writing inspired you as well. I never thought that my hobby could help someone. I feel like I've achieved something important. Thank you for your kind words.

* * * * *

Liam's POV

The moment I opened my eyes, the very first thought comes to mind was the kiss I shared with Niall. Now that he knew my feelings, there's no stopping me to be with him and I'm not taking 'no' as an answer. When I rolled over on the bed, I was surprised that I was the only one lying on the bed. My heart leapt two hundred miles per hour when I felt no Irish leprechaun on my bed. I jumped off the bed and rushed downstairs. I gripped tightly on the wooden handle of the stairs as my feet shuffled on the stairs.

Niall! Where the hell are you?!

My chocolate brown eyes scanned the whole living room but the only person sitting on the leather sofa was my evil sister, Nicola, reading a fashion magazine.

"Hey, Liam, Good mor---"

"Zip it, Nicola!" I snapped at her. My eyes squinted in rage and threw it at her. She shivered in fear as her eyes widened in terror.

"Where is Niall?!" My voice roared through the whole living room as I dart a glare at Nicola, who is completely terrified. Then, suddenly I heard a familiar Irish voice coming from the kitchen. I ran towards to the kitchen immediately to make sure I'm not hallucinating.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Niall helping out my mom preparing the breakfast. He was wearing a gray sweater and blue trousers with his favorite Supras. His semi-messy blonde hair moved along with wind blowing from the kitchen window. For some odd reason, I find it very sexy and thoughts that I shouldn't be having right now.

My deep thoughts were interrupted when I heard a shrieked coming from my mother. "Liam, please wear something..."

As I looked down, I noticed I wasn't wearing any type of clothing except for the Buzz Lightning boxer shorts covering my crotch. My pale white cheeks turned into a dark shade of crimson in an instant. And when I looked up at Niall, he was just giggling. Hearing it once again made me really happy. I have to admit, not my finest moment but I'll take whatever I can. Seeing that Irish smile is enough for me to face this humiliation.

"Sorry," I laughed apologetically as I scratched the back of my head while feeling all the redness on my cheeks.

* * * * *

Time had passed and it's time to say goodbye to my family. It's really hard saying goodbye to my parents and most especially to my evil sister. Although she annoyed me all the time, I couldn't imagine my life without her. I love her with all my heart even with her dark side.

"Remember to call, Liam." My mom's voice echoed as I pushed myself getting inside into the taxi. Usually, I get emotional at this part so I decided not to look back before I shed more tears. I really do not want Niall to see me crying in front of my family.