Chapter 54: The Suggestion

First, I'd like to apologize to Niam shippers because I promised that I would write a Niam in this chapter and I didn't but don't think I hate you or something because I don't. The Niam is redirected to Liam doing something that you Niam shippers will jump for joy as soon as you read the last part of this chapter. You'll know it when you read it. So enjoy reading and hopefully no one will detest me after reading this chapter. I'd like to surprise my readers and no one likes a boring writer, am I right? :D

* * * * *

Louis' POV

It felt like a bucket of cold water splashed through me, realizing what Harry had said. I've been keeping it a secret from him. I am not cheating on him; I wouldn't dare to hurt him. It's just...

"I keep telling myself that it doesn't bother me," Harry bit his lip to restrain himself from the misery trying to escape from him. "But no matter what I do, I can't just let it go!"

It literally broke my heart in pieces seeing him in this situation but there's no way I could tell him. It's a secret that Eleanor confided in me confidentially.

I just stood there, watching Harry crying in pain.

"Louis!" Niall snapped my thoughts. "Do something."

I went down on my knees, crawling onto the floor to get close to him.

"Harry..." I spoke gently, caressing his back. Luckily, he wasn't as violent as before. He let me touch him. I went even further by hugging him.

"I'm sorry, Harry..." was all I could say to him.

"H-ho-ww cc-ou-uld you d-do t-thi-s to m-me..." Harry sniffled. "To us?!" He pulled away from me. But seeing those green eyes filled with tears doesn't sit right with me. Then, he swallowed a lump of saliva lodged in his throat to make his breathing returned to normal. "I did everything to make you happy and after all that, you'd do something like this?"

The memories of myself with Harry flashed before my very eyes starting from the X-Factor, the video diaries to be exact. I caught myself catching a stolen glance to the curly boy with a bright personality. Then, it progresses as weeks have gone by until I realized that I'm having these weird feelings towards him. At that time, I tried to ignore it because I have a girlfriend and I kept telling myself that I'm straight; that I shouldn't be developing any unnecessary distractions. But the sexual frustrations built up inside of me exploded to the point that I wasn't able to control myself and the right thing to do was to let him know that he's the one for me. I was extremely glad that he felt the same way because if he doesn't, I really don't what would happen after that. Then, I came to a conclusion to end the relationship with Eleanor because I really wanted Harry to be with me for a very long time and I'm really committed in our relationship but that doesn't mean that we should flaunt it in the public that's why we made an agreement to kept it a secret for a while but unfortunately Niall walked in on us. I thought he would faint on the spot when he saw us making out. Then, there was the management. It took us a very long process of convincing them to let us to be together. And in the end, they let us to be together.

I was looking straight at Harry in excruciatingly in pain. I made a decision right there. All Harry did was to make me happy. I've never heard him complain and here I am ripping him out into pieces. This is wrong!

"I am not cheating on you, Harry, I swear," I pleaded but he responded with turning his back on me. "Hear me out first," I gently place my hand on his shoulder. Then, he slowly turned around meeting our gazes together. Although, his green eyes were filled with tears, I could sense that there was no hatred in those eyes but instead filled with forgiveness. "Eleanor told me something in confidential."