Chapter 35: Kissing Someone Else's Lips

Well, here I am again posting another update. I know this chapter is way too short but the cliffhanger is way too good to pass up. I will most likely to post the continuation tomorrow.

As you all know, I discontinued my other fanfic because I kind of lost the motivation and inspiration on that one. But I do plan on creating new ones. I'm currently brainstorming for the new ones. So far, I've got four new 1D boyxboy fanfics coming up in the future. Two fantasy fanfics, one comedy/drama, and one full blown drama.

I'm looking forward on writing this and hopefully you guys are looking forward on reading it.
* * * * *
Niall's POV

"You just called me hot!"

As those words echoed through my brain, I felt my heart throbbed inside my chest. The realization of what I've just done scared the hell out of me. First, Liam broke my heart and now Zayn finding out that I have a little crush on him. I really can't catch a break, can I?

That smile on his face gets me every time. Seeing it on regular basis made my heart skip a beat. I mean, come on! Who couldn't resist that smile? Perfection was not enough to describe Zayn. He's beyond that.

"This is wrong..." I said bitterly.

"Wrong?" Zayn asked as his face filled with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"It's entirely impossible to like two guys at the same time." I said as that realization keeps hovering inside my mind. I couldn't even possibly understand how I got into this situation. When I auditioned for the X-Factor, I wasn't exactly planning on falling in love. I keep telling myself that I did it for my dreams and now my heart wanted a different direction.

Suddenly, I felt his warm hands on top of mine. His fingers entangling with mine was something I needed as of this moment. I could feel myself calming down as I looked deep into his brown eyes and that quiff hairstyle of his that most teenage girls would faint seeing this up close.

"No, it's not. At least give me a chance to show you what you deserve." He said as the most genuine and sincere smile showed on his face. I was literally paralyzed at that moment. His smile holds too much power over me and I couldn't do a thing. The next thing I knew was him leaning forward and press gently his lips on mine. The passion spread all over me and I can't help but to feel tingly inside me. The kiss was getting really heated.

But to my shock, I was seeing a mental image of Liam while kissing Zayn.

What the hell is wrong with me?!