Chapter 10: Twister!

This first half of this chapter update is to all Larry Stylinson, yay! And the other half is... well just read it so you'll know :P Also, this chapter is mostly funny so I do hope that you'll laugh with me. So enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment and fan me :D

* * * * * 

Louis and Liam were almost done with their laundry when they heard banging sounds coming from the kitchen. Liam nudged Louis, giving a confused look on his face, "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know," Louis putting away his laundry basket. "I'm gonna check. Wait here." He started walking towards the kitchen. He knew it was Harry but he's not sure why he would act violently. Kitchen was the best part of the house that Harry loves so much; of course he likes to cooking next to performing in front of millions of fans.

Louis gasped when he saw Harry hitting violently the oven with a metallic ladle. "Haz!" Louis run quickly to Harry and grabbed his hand. "What are you doing?"

Harry turned around. Louis didn't like to see a very furious Harry. "What does it look like I'm doing!" Harry's grip on the ladle was still tight; never want to let go of it.

"Tell me what happened?" He let go calmly Harry's hands, hoping he would stop beating the crap out of the lifeless oven.

"This crappy oven has its life of its own!" Harry kicked the oven with full force. Louis gasped, grabbing and pulling Harry away from the oven before it explodes on them. Louis caressed Harry's arms to calm him down. Harry rarely got furious with something, resulting an explosive reaction from the curly haired boy and it's almost impossible to calm him down. Louis cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and gives him quick peck on lips and Harry turn away.

"Don't even try that," Harry pulled away himself from Louis. He put down the ladle on their wooden dining table, walking towards the sink and turned on the faucet. He started washing down his face with cold water. He know snapping at his boyfriend was not good. Besides, he didn't do anything wrong. He just doesn't like when everything don't go according to his plan. He was going to make a fabulous meal before they go to their North American tour.

"Haz," Louis' voice trailed off, sounding so sad. "Tell me what's wrong."

Harry heard him but doesn't know what to do. He turned off the faucet then turned around, seeing his frowning face looking at him. He felt so heartbroken. "I'm sorry, Boo Bear." Harry began sobbing, his hands on his face. He suddenly felt a warm hug coming from Louis. "This was supposed to be an amazing feast and now it's a bloody disaster!"

"What do you mean?" Louis lift Harry's chin.

Harry walked towards the oven and open it up. He pulled the burnt turkey. It looked like a million meteors hit it simultaneously. "Look at this, disaster!"

Louis agreed with him, even Niall would have a severe stomachache if he dareed to touch the burnt meat. But he felt so bad for Harry though; he poured his heart on everything he does. That's one of the reasons why he fell in love with Harry. Just thought of it made him smile.

"See, even you, making fun of my inability," Harry swung his arms sideways.

"Haz, I'm not making fun of you. If you want I'll help you out. Besides, I'm almost done with the laundry," Harry's green eyes started to sparkle; grabbing Louis' both hands like he witnessed a miracle come true before his very eyes.

"I love you, Boo Bear."

"I love you too, Haz."

They just kept staring at each other. No one bothered to move. Sensing one another who will break first. Then all of a sudden, they moved at the same time. Louis pushed the turkey and ladle on the floor, which creates a loud noise, but he didn't care and he lifts Harry like he was weightless. He climbed onto it on top of him; pressing his lips onto Harry's. Harry reciprocated it without a doubt, his tongue inside Louis', wrapping his waist around him. There was no space between and the passion between them kept getting hotter and hotter.