Chapter 33: Fear

As my birthday is coming to an end, I decided to post a short chapter update. I made this on my lunch break earlier. I do hope you guys will like it even if it's short.

I just want to say thanks to those readers who made an effort to greet me. Thank you to all you guys :)

I already started writing chapter 34 so I hope I can juggle my writing while working on my homework. I can assure you that there are more drama to come for Niam, Ziall, and Larry. Enjoy reading!

* * * * *

Zayn's POV

The moment we left the mansion, Niall was awfully quiet. I really don't mind him holding my hand as we glide into the wind and race into my car. It felt like we were chased down by a million cheetahs behind us. He quickly jumped in the front seat then buckled himself and I mirrored his actions.

"Drive!" He yelled. I almost had a heart attack. My arms moved by itself due to reflex. I quickly turn on the ignition and the screeching sound of tires blasted against the cemented floor. The vehicle runs into the speed of light and out of our parking lot.

After driving of half hour, we found ourselves in a deserted parking lot. The trees swayed in different directions; the breeze of a wind was a little chilly. I noticed that Niall was looking straight ahead and still not speaking. It made me really nervous.

I slowly tilted my head on his direction. The sight of his innocent, angelical face made my heart melt. As the afternoon breeze hits his blonde hair in my direction made him more irresistible. The glint of bluish hue of his eyes made my heart pounder even harder. His natural scent was something I couldn't forget. A memory flashed before my very eyes. It was a special memory that Niall and I shared. It was the night when we shared our first kiss together in the kitchen. He had the same scent.

"Niall..." I called out to him. He slowly adjusted his gaze at me. My heart almost gave out when those crystal blue eyes looked directly at me. There were no words to explain on how nervous and anxious I am as of this moment.

"Yes?" He said with an adorable Irish accent of his.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded then looked straight ahead once more. All of a sudden, a tear rolled from his eyes and down to his cheeks.

Then, I knew at that moment the answer to my question.

 My fear became into reality.

That Niall likes Liam.