Chapter 15: The Screw-Up

I am so sorry if this is long overdue update. This week is a little crazy. I had to write a paper for my Roman Civilization class last Thursday then final exam the day after that. Anyways, I'm glad that I'm back on writing again. I miss the feeling of writing. I hope you guys will love this update. Things are starting to develop to the lads and I wish you would still keep reading this story. Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me. I need your support. Thank you.

* * * * * 

Liam's POV

Harry just told me that Niall was in the shower with Zayn. It felt like someone splashed a bucket of icy, cold water on me. Shocked to my very core, I ran immediately upstairs but then I heard a loud singing voice. It was definitely Niall's. He's a loud shower singer. I caught myself smiling but a sudden thought wiped off my smile, that is Zayn. What is he even doing with Niall on shower? Just thinking about it made my blood boil and snap someone's neck. I do hope they're not doing anything inappropriate. But still, I can't let go of this feeling that Zayn is into Niall. The way he looks at him, it's my gut feeling that I should watch my back.

When I stepped into Niall's room, I called out his name then the singing comes to a halt. That's when my nervousness kicks in. What if, what if? Oh God, Liam! Don't be so pessimistic. I'm sure Zayn wouldn't do something so reckless but a memory from the Twister game struck to my mind. Zayn looked at him with such intensity. There's something about the way he looked at him, something that I can't trust. But I also know that Zayn wouldn't deliberately hurt Niall.

As I stepped into the bathroom, I gasped seeing Niall naked body sitting on the tub and Zayn was standing couple of inches away from him, just staring at one another. It looked like something happened.

"What happened?" I asked, wondering if I could get into the bottom of this mystery. Niall quickly looked at me. His face was completely flustered.

"Oh, Zayn was just helping me with the shower." He replied immediately, trying to conceal something. I could tell by his voice.

"What were you doing here?" Zayn said, almost glaring at me. "I thought you were going to the management's office." He continued.

"Yeah, I was but then I forgot my phone. Harry told me that Niall is taking a shower so I thought he needs some help." I said, reciprocating Zayn's glare at me.

Niall burred, rubbing both of his arms in a fast motioned. "Are you cold?" I asked. He nodded. I walked towards him and as I was reaching out for the soap, Zayn slapped it out of my hand. I gave him what-the-heck-are-you-doing look. He has no right to slap my hands. But he replied with I'm-here-first-so-back-off look. He was definitely asking for a challenge and if he thinks that I would bow out then he's definitely mistaken. There is no way I would hand out my Irish boy just like that.

He started putting soap on Niall's messy dark blonde hair, the bubbles starts to appear with an apple scent. It smells so good that it made his stomach growl. "Sorry lads. This smells so good." He chuckled weakly.

I dig my hands on his scalps, fighting for Zayn's hands, which was also in Niall's scalps. He was putting pressure into it and I'm doing the same while we exchanged cruddy glances at one another. The force of four hands made Niall's head to bob. "Hey lads, my head is not a dough. You really don't have to massage that much." He joked, while his head kept bobbing up and down. Zayn and me massage lightly Niall's head after hearing that comment. We chuckled and looked at Zayn but when Zayn looked at me, he scoffed at me. I did the same thing to him.

"Why don't you go to the management already? I can finish up here." Zayn suggested, sounding like to get rid off of me.

"Oh, they can definitely wait. Besides, Niall is my priority." I said with a smile on my face.