Chapter 26: The Kiss

Today's update was a little longer than usual. I was supposed to post this last night but I fell asleep on front of my laptop and this morning I got really mad at Tumblr for screwing up my blog and I ends up deleting it. I felt so stupid for deleting it and now I feel miserable for wiping away my 1D blog :(

I just want to add that starting from today, I will start dedicating the chapter on my readers. If I like your comment then I will dedicate the next chapter to you. I'm gonna do this because I want to interact to my readers. Seriously, feel free to talk to me. I don't bite :)

Lastly, I'm not sure when the next update will be because my Calculus is coming up in the next two weeks and I have to study real hard.

Anyways, that's that. I hope you'll enjoy reading this long chapter. And this is a Niam chapter. Sorry again, Ziall shippers. Your chapter will be coming up real soon, don't worry!

* * * * *

Niall's POV

The sight of waving hands of my father and the tears rolling down on my mother's cheeks is breaking my heart in two. The reality starts to sink in that my life is about to get back to normal and that is life on the spotlight. The stalking fans, the endless exhausting interviews, the annoying management telling us what to do and what not to do, are some of the perks of fame. It's not like I'm not grateful for all the blessings I've received since I made that leap of faith of auditioning to the reality show, X-Factor. My life completely changed in a blink of an eye. But sometimes, the fame is suffocating me and because of that I took a little break and spend some time with my family. On the other hand, the fame gave me this opportunity when fate put me in a group of gorgeous boys; at least two of them give me butterflies on my stomach.

One of them is Liam, the sweetest and the nicest boy I've ever met in my entire life. He is the most selfless and most considerate boy I know. He would always smile at every single fan even if he were having a bad day. I don't think rudeness is residing in Liam's vocabulary and he would feel terrible if he made someone upset. His big golden heart is what separates him from all of us. From time to time, he would do twitcam and fans would go nuts and sometimes I watched it without him knowing because I could zoom in on his gorgeous face. Let's face it, he is so adorable that you want to pinch his cheeks until it turns bright red, at least I do.

Liam's silky, smooth hair accentuates his chocolate brown eyes that made him so irresistible. And let's not forget the perfect sculpted abs of his; I really don't mind imprisoning myself under those and with his bulging biceps makes it even more perfect. I could imagine myself fainting when that happens. Although, from time to time, we would hug each other and all I can feel in those tight hugs is security and safety. When he's around, I can feel that nothing's bad is going to happen.

There is a secret that I keep from the lads because this secret is kind of creepy even for me. That is, I watched Liam every time he works out in the basement where our private gym is. There is a blind spot on that basement where I could just stare him all day long. The way he flex every muscle bulging on his skin and the way his sweat drips on his skin gives me this dirty thoughts popping out all over my brain. The way he lets out his raspy voice when he runs on the treadmill sounds like he's moaning and who couldn't resist Liam's moaning voice? Not me!

Then, there's Zayn. The prettiest boy I've ever laid my eyes on. People would always call him as a "sex god," which I'm not sure if it's true or not. How would I know? We never slept together but if his kiss has the same intensity of his performance in bed then I'm in trouble. We shared two intimate kisses already. There are no words to describe that moment except that it was magical and I want to want some more.

Those golden brown eyes that he owned have some kind of hypnotic power because every time that I would look into it, I got lost every freaking time and I could be his puppet for eternity. His gorgeous smile that radiates on his face made my heart stopped for a moment. And every time he would use that sexy smile on girls while we do CD signings, I swear girls would literally drop unconscious as if someone sucked the soul of their bodies. I trained myself not to have the same fate as those girls; although it's hard, how do you resist that smile? It's nearly impossible.