Chapter 8: Memory Lane

I don't know if people are liking this story because there's not much enough votes or comments. Let me know what you think so I can write to make it better.

And also, I want to apologize if some people are a little bit uncomfortable with the ending of last chapter. But to those who like it, thumbs up to you people ;) But I will not apologize on how I write this story or how this will end up. Peace :)

There will be some change in this story. Starting from now on, I'll be writing as a third person. I feel more comfortable that way and I feel like I'm not limited, you know. Please vote, comment, and fan me. Enjoy!

Oh and also, I use euphemism on this chapter. I was hesitant to use 'the actual word' because I want this story to keep as wholesome as possible I can. So you will definitely know where the euphemism is :P

------------

Liam felt a little bit aroused just by looking at Niall's picture. His eyes traveled from his messy blonde hair to his crystal blue eyes to his perfect jaw line. He wondered what it would feel like to touch his skin, nibble on his neck and make him moan.

Liam closed his eyes. His hands slowly begin to move inside his blue-green plaid shirt, tickling his own nipples. Imagining Niall doing it for him, he slight open his mouth and let out and low volume moan. Then his hands went down to his abdominal area where he felt his ripped abs. The sensation drove him crazy, wanting Niall even more. He started unbuttoning his jeans and his right hand go down deeper to his crotch. His crotch area is even warmer than he thought it would be. His 'Little Liam' begins to harden and standing up and he gasped for more air, letting slow, weak moan coming out from his mouth.

Still Niall on his mind, he imagined that was nibbling his neck, leaving hickeys on it. Then, move to his ear where he would whisper something really naughty that would make him even more aroused. The movement of his right hand on his crotch picks up its pace moving faster and faster and faster.

But then, he jumped from where he's sitting when his door swung open widely and seeing Louis' witness his naughtiness.

"Where are the car-" Louis gasped at Liam, seeing him pleasuring himself in front of Niall's picture.

Liam was in quite a shock, horror if you must. Panic was definitely written on his face. Didn't what to do and how to explain it to Louis. They were both looking at each other, waiting for one another, which one was going to speak first.

"I should've knock first," Louis smiled awkwardly, then turning around. Liam quickly zipped up his pants and pulled down his shirt and grabbed tightly on Louis' arms. Louis turned around quickly facing Liam's flustered face.

"Did you just touched me with your hand where you touched your-" Louis's face was in horror like he catch a flesh eating virus, wiping it off with his own hands. Liam immediately let go his grip.

"Sorry," he apologized. "It's not what you think it is."

"Then what exactly is it?" Louis asked, looking directly at Liam although he didn't reciprocate the same look. Liam was avoiding eye contact as much as he can. He's too ashamed and embarrassed at what happened. "I don't understand, Liam."

"You wouldn't understand," Liam shot a look at his hardwood floors. Burying himself would be the best option right now. For a year now, he never told anyone about his feelings about Niall. No one knew about it, not even his family, or his friends, not even the management. His music career would end in a flash if he comes out. He worked so hard to get where he is and won't letting anything gets in the way even if he has to sacrifice his heart.

"Then let me understand."

"It begins one year ago when Niall and I went to that amusement park," Liam started, glancing repeatedly on Louis, checking if he should continue to pour his heart out. "We spend the whole day eating loads of food and go to different rides."